Facts and Figures
The business sells medical devices that help with a specific medical condition through its eCommerce store. The business is highly profitable and orders are fulfilled via dropshipping making this the perfect business for any buyer that would like to enter or expand in the medical niche with an established business.
How does your business make money?
We make money by selling our products to mostly US customers but this can be scaled to other countries as well.
Why should someone buy this business?
- An email list of over 10,000 orders without calculating abandoned carts
- Tens of thousands of comments and messages in social media that you can hit directly with your promotions, never used before
- Get an existing audience and overloaded advertising pixels
- Everything I learned from the industry during 1.5 half years
- Introduce you to suppliers, contacts and new products
- 2 trained VAs from the Philippines that you can lead remotely
- A system in place that will save you a ton of time and give you the ability to manage the business in less than 30 min every day
- The opportunities in this industry and how you can scale this business
- Teach you everything I learned from my eCommerce journey
How can the future owner improve this business?
This business can be scaled at a crazy pace for someone with the right capital. If the owner is willing to incorporate in each country and open offices globally this can be crazy profitable.
The owner can also list new wanted products on the website.
- Brand and Community Loyalty
- Scalable Business Model
- Low Acquisition Cost for New Customers
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Start Selling into New Markets
- Advance or Explore Retail / Distribution Partnerships
Key day-to-day operations
- Managing Staff
- Customer Support / Service
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Facebook Advertising
- Google Adwords
- Brand assets
- Customer databases
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
I'm an Internet marketer since 2010 and during this journey I have been introduced to this niche opportunity by chance and it was an overwhelming experience since then, Right now I want to chase my dream in health care by building SAAS products in the field