Facts and Figures
This business is less than two years old and is a well-known brand amongst stone accessories lovers (Interested buyers may confirm this by googling the brand).
Revenues are generated organically (15%) and with paid ads (Facebook and Instagram). The store is receiving a minimum of 10 orders per day, the average order is $76. All products have private label packaging. As well as single unit sales, the store regularly supplies 4 wholesale customers who order in bulk (Contact details for the wholesale customers will be forwarded to the new owner).
This opportunity presents the new owner flexibility with regard to active or passive management. The new owner could easily take on all tasks with little prior experience or expertise, (which currently do not exceed 10-15 hours per week), or delegate the responsibilities to trusted contractors of their choosing.
The business is fully automated with a fulfillment center, that manages the stock, processes and fulfills orders. Orders are processed
How does your business make money?
Our clear margin is about 27-40% of revenue, depends on the quality of traffic, our works.
Why should someone buy this business?
Business Model. You are here to find something, that will have potential. And something, which you don't have to invest too much.
Everything works perfect, without your attention! But if you want, everything can be done in several minutes/hours!
How can the future owner improve this business?
- To do more ads
- To work with more influencers
- To add other stone accessories
- To add other colours for repeating customers
- Lots of ways, which we haven't done. As for me, i need to move to another country for work of my dream, which can bring me more money.
- High Profit Margins
- Outsourced Technical Operations
- Passive Revenue
- Scalable Business Model
- Strong Manufacturing Relationships
Opportunities for a new owner
- Start Selling into New Markets
- Advance or Explore Retail / Distribution Partnerships
- Develop New Features
Key day-to-day operations
- Managing Staff
- Customer Support / Service
- Content marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Influencer Marketing
- Instagram Advertising
- Brand assets
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Custom technology
- Customer databases
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
I'm a perfectionist. And it will be great for you because our business model is clear and super comfortable! I will give FULL information and support!