Facts and Figures
Dee's is a vegan food brand, with out-sourced manufacturing, a sales and marketing company that sells chilled vegan food under Dee's brand into blue-chip retail customers. We have built a loyal brand following in the UK and Ireland, and are known in the Netherlands and Sweden. There is opportunity for product expansion, to run ambient or wellness products under the brand name.
How does your business make money?
We make money from buying goods from a manufacturer and selling them into retail customers like Tesco.
Why should someone buy this business?
The Dee's brand has a loyal following of consumers that love our food. In the past ten years, we have grown from a farmer's market stall to being the leading food brand in Ireland. However, the brand has global appeal and is authentic, producer led and has transparent communications with customers. We have gained our customer's trust.
How can the future owner improve this business?
With the proper team in place. A new owner could channel investment into NPD and build on relationships Dee's has built in Ireland, the UK, Holland and Sweden. Dee's could be a global vegan food brand.
- Brand and Community Loyalty
- Length of Operation in Niche
- Lots of Repeat Customers
- Positive Customer Reviews
- Scalable Business Model
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Start Selling into New Markets
- Advance or Explore Retail / Distribution Partnerships
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Launching New Products
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Content marketing
- Facebook Community Management
- Facebook Advertising
- Influencer Marketing
- Brand assets
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Customer databases
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Hosting accounts
- Inventory on hand or on order at the time of closing
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Registered trademarks
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Toll-free numbers
- Website files, source code and content
- Google Adwords
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
BSc Food Science from University College Cork. Started business at a farmer's market stall in 2007, developed and launched ten vegan food products into retail markets. Achieved listings in blue -chip retail customers like Tesco Ireland, Waitrose UK, ICA Sweden and JUMBO in Holland.