To access this listing you will need to sign an NDA
Facts and Figures
|Month||January 2019||February 2019||March 2019|
The site provide tips and advice in the home and garden field. It is 100% information-based and includes a section for tests and reviews. The site makes money through Adsense, Amazon affiliates and sponsorship.
- Semi to fully automated business, mostly emails, negotiations at times about choice of link anchor text (negotiation can be made on the SEO platforms or by email)
- Profitable business like an ecommerce without any hassle. 0 articles to refund, headaches with shipments, reviews etc
- All tasks can be outsourced to a French VA.
- Run the business from anywhere in the world.
- Business potential and revenues still untapped. The current revenues can easily grow by 30% to 50% within months.
- No SEO has been done, all incoming links are 100% natural and some are high profile links (hence the authority of the website). Revenues and traffic evolving very positively. Income Month of March 2019: +100% from March 2018.
How does your business make money?
The site enjoys a high authority (40 in Trust Flow) and earns some money through Adsense and affiliate products but mostly through the sale of advertising. We work in tandem with well known agencies and online platforms. Please contact me for more details.
Why should someone buy this business?
You probably won't find many businesses that are as clean as this one.
This is not a third rate or dodgy website that just advertises everything and anything and sells links to anyone. This is a well established website in an evergreen niche whose authority has been recognized for years. All articles are premium (mostly 1000 to 3000 words articles). Hence the continuous requests from new SEO agencies to partner with us. The ratio time spent to manage the website / incomes is simply excellent. The site requires just a few hours a week if work is subcontracted (writing articles) but more if you'd want to do it yourself and save some money.
Revenue is constantly improving.
How can the future owner improve this business?
--> Some Product reviews that used to bring traffic and a nice stream of passive income have been written in 2015 / 2016 and therefore are a bit outdated. These have lost rankings (from 1st to 2nd page) over the years, which translates into less traffic and less income on the affiliate side while advertising has been skyrocketing, which largely compensates for the relative aforementioned loss. Just the Amazon income itself was making an average of 500 € / month (ask for screenshots).
--> I would therefore hire a writer to re-work those pages and bring some freshness to it in order to get rankings back.
--> I would also develop email marketing. 1000 subscribers on Mailchimp (within just over a year) which I have never used to make any marketing campaign.
--> Test adsense. I never had much interest in Adsense. I'm not typically the person that will test ads against each other, colours or else to obtain the best results. It's just never been an interest to me.
Why are you selling this business?I'm focusing on a new project (unrelated to web business) and I'm currently gathering funds to kickstart it.
- Evergreen Niche
- High Profit Margins
- Passive Revenue
- Strong Recuring Revenue
- The Business Is Currently Growing
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Content marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Website files, source code and content
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.