Facts and Figures
GrandBox curates and delivers monthly subscription gift boxes for seniors, grandparents, and older loved ones. We can personalize each box with family photos and a note.
How does your business make money?
We make money selling monthly, 3 month, and 6 month subscription gift boxes ordered for grandparents and seniors. Each box is curated, themed, and personalized for the older loved ones in your life.
Why should someone buy this business?
We're the original senior subscription gift box in the marketplace, outlasting most competitors, with a nimble business model, and high quality products. Impeccable brand equity.
The business currently maintains nearly a 95% retention rate, good profit margins, and year to year revenue growth. Currently average 400-900 customers per month, depending on the time of year. Co-owners put in approximately 20-30 hours combined per week managing the business. Perfect business for new or experienced business owner. Very little overhead or back inventory.
How can the future owner improve this business?
With the right owners there is a HUGE opportunity to expand into growing markets (women, millennials, baby boomers) using PPC, SEO, PR, affiliate marketers, TV, radio, podcast ads/reviews, and partnerships (product sellers, senior living centers). So with the right marketing mix, GrandBox is rip for huge growth.
- Positive Customer Reviews
- The Business Is Currently Growing
- Well Established and Unique Brand
- Overall Market Size
- Low Acquisition Cost for New Customers
Opportunities for a new owner
- Capitalise on the Emerging Market
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Advance or Explore Retail / Distribution Partnerships
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Managing Inventory
- Order Fulfilment
- Product Sourcing and Design
- Product photography
- Facebook Advertising
- Influencer Marketing
- Word of Mouth
- Brand assets
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Customer databases
- Hosting accounts
- Inventory on hand or on order at the time of closing
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
- Google Adwords
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller