+ $200,000 Inventory
To access this listing you will need to sign an NDA
Facts and Figures
|Month||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019|
My business sells tickets with the help of one of the leaders of the ticket industry in USA. I started this project in 2017. It took me half a year to finish first site and start marketing. After 3 months of different tests I totally rebuilt my project and it became a multi-site system that allows us to create sites in different directions. Now I have 70+ sites. Also, I have one big site with 120.000+ available events worldwide.
So for the first few months I had low revenue. The highest revenue that I had was $56,000 a month with only $5,000 expenses for advertising
In September 2018 I added Google.Adsence on my sites. Now it gives me extra money just for my traffic.
At the moment I am improving my system with by adding extra features. Once completed, it will be possible to create sites in additional directions:
- Site of single performer (already done)
- Site of 2+ performers (already done)
- Site with events in single city (in process)
- Site with events in single venue (in process)
How does your business make money?
Why should someone buy this business?
Wonderful chance to get a profitable business with unlimited possibilities to grow further. For now I use only one marketing strategy. If you expand marketing, it will greatly increase revenue
How can the future owner improve this business?
Go on creating and advertising new sites
Start using new marketing features to increase traffic
Why are you selling this business?Owner wants to focus on another venture
- High Profit Margins
- Outsourced Technical Operations
- Scalable Business Model
- The Business Is Currently Growing
Opportunities for a new owner
- Start Selling into New Markets
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Improve or Outsource Operations
Key day-to-day operations
- Launching New Products
- Content marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Custom technology
- Customer databases
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Social media accounts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
- Google Adwords
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.