Facts and Figures
Pushgram was born to address the need of small businesses that are image heavy (fitness trainers, makeup artists, photographers) to grow a real following on Instagram quickly. After 4 months of development the software was launched in May of 2017 and has since been running and servicing anywhere between 100-250 active users per week. Even with this small number of users, the software has averaged $123 per day with a 80% profit margin and very little upkeep. Business can be managed remotely from anywhere in the world!
How does your business make money?
We make money by charging the user to use the software. We offer a 3 day free trial, and after that the user can upgrade and purchase from 3 packages ($19.99, $34.99, or $89.99). Each package provides the user with a certain amount of actions. Actions are the tasks that our software undertakes on the users' behalf. When Pushgram likes a picture, comments, follow or unfollows a user, each of those actions are counted as 1 action.
Why should someone buy this business?
- 9600 Email Contacts: These contacts have all shown interest in Pushgram by either utilizing the service, by signing up for our email list, or by registering for the service.
- Sales funnels are automated: We custom built automated email marketing funnels that are sent to users based on their status in Pushgram to incentivize and remind them to become active, or continue to be active users. Sales are entirely automated!
- Requires little investment of time to maintain: On average, I spend about 10-15 hours a month responding to emails, coordinating blog posts, or sending email marketing campaigns.
- The right team: The technologist that I currently use are all yours to use. You can structure a new agreement with them, or you can maintain the same agreement I have with them (10% fee of total sales). They are more than happy to continue and monitor and assist with any updates or bugs.
How can the future owner improve this business?
The business is running well as is, though if the new business owner follows through the recommendations below they can easily double or triple the amount of active users the software has.
I had a user interface designer put together a new mobile and desktop designs to improve the overall experience of the user and to simplify the registration process (both these designs would be provided to you with the purchase). The new websites were designed to convert more website visitors to active users, make the software easier to use for those that are active, and to incentivize users to use more frequently. Additionally, both versions are designed to incentivize users to add multiple Instagram accounts. Price plans should be changed and be time based instead of actions based, and pricing breaks will be available for adding multiple accounts, and purchasing larger packages. These alone could make a substantial difference on the bottom line.
- High levels of Automation
- High Profit Margins
- Low Time Commitment Required
- Scalable Business Model
- Turn-key Operations
Opportunities for a new owner
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Customer Referral Program
- Email Marketing
- Instagram Advertising
- Brand assets
- Custom technology
- Customer databases
- Hosting accounts
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Entrepreneur dabbling with all types of businesses for the last 15 years.