Facts and Figures
Growth Hacker TV is a membership site where users pay monthly fee to access 189 interviews with the internet's top growth hackers. The business currently receives an average monthly revenue of $2,000 and an average monthly gross profit of $1,800.
How does your business make money?
- Users pay a monthly or annual fee for access to content. Affiliate/JV promotions: The business has an email subscriber list of 10,091
- The business has 20,539 students on the Udemy platform that can be emailed products and promotions.
- There are 39 active subscribers.
Why should someone buy this business?
Growth Hacker TV has a very well recognized brand. Since the start of this business:
- 588k in Sales since 4/13
- Over 100k in affiliate product sales were made.
With only hosting and email marketing expenses, this is an extremely high margin and lean business that requires very little effort.
Additionally $5,836.00 was netted from hitting the mailing list up on three separate occasions.
We think there is a lot of money to be made with affiliate offers on that list.
How can the future owner improve this business?
Because we have other businesses that needed our attention, we have done zero to this business in the last 2 years. Despite that, it it continues to generate
- 1800-2k in MRR on memberships. (approx 39 active subscribers)
- Affiliate promotion is currently not being done but would certainly exceed these revenues if executed.
If someone put some effort into internal and affiliate promotions and email marketing, this could easily be a 10-20k MRR or more business.
The only expenses the business has is for hosting, and email marketing. It carries zero debt.
Why are you selling this business?The partners all own multiple software companies and are in the middle of an acquisition. So we are selling off our other properties for a clean transition.
- Brand and Community Loyalty
- Evergreen Niche
- High levels of Automation
- High Profit Margins
- Passive Revenue
Opportunities for a new owner
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Introduce Further Revenue Streams
- Develop New Features
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Brand assets
- Custom technology
- Customer databases
- Hosting accounts
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Website files, source code and content
- Google Adwords
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Bronson Taylor and Mike Hardenbrook
Co-Founders of Growth Geeks and Workify. Techstars Alumni.