Facts and Figures
|Month||October 2018||November 2018||December 2018||January 2019||February 2019||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on 06 October 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
Hobanco is a drop-shipping store established to improve the knife buying experience with quality knives at the best prices. Thousands of customers in many countries have purchased our knives, swords, trainers, fantasy collectibles, and self defense products.
How does your business make money?
We make money from selling knives, swords, fantasy collectibles, and self defense products. Many are practice knives just like ones used in the popular game CS:GO. This is a drop-shipping store so customers place their orders and then make their payment. We simply order their products from our established suppliers at a lower cost and have them shipped to our customer. We keep the difference as profit.
Why should someone buy this business?
The original owners (an SEO company) used this store as a proof of concept to test their SEO skills. They designed every page with SEO in mind. They reached out to a number of influencers. I have done zero SEO work and zero advertising and traffic has continued to increase. Sales come in almost every day. This is an established store (over 2 years) which can be grown even more with attention to marketing, products and customer service. This site belongs in the hands of someone who would enjoy running a store in this niche.
Why are you selling this business?
I purchased this store because I saw an incredible opportunity. Ends up I was right but I have no interest in the products so I have done nothing to grow this site. I simply fulfill orders and respond to customer inquiries. For total transparency, here is what I do not like doing. The new owner can improve customer service by simply doing the things I do not do:
1. Sometimes, an item that is ordered is out of stock with my supplier. I then need to try and find the item from a different supplier. Most times this takes no more than a simple search but sometimes it takes longer or cannot be found. A refund then needs to be issued. This is typical with most drop-shipping. I just don’t like doing it.
2. Shipping notifications used to be automated but now they no longer go out. Customers email asking whether their item shipped. I then need to research it, find a tracking number and then respond to the customer. A new owner may not have this issue so that would be ideal.
- Key Words Ranking
- Brand and Community Loyalty
- Outsourced Order Fulfilment
- Turn-key Operations
- Well Established and Unique Brand
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Improve Customer Service
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Managing Inventory
- Order Fulfilment
- Email Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Marketing materials and collateral
- e-Commerce platform accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller