Flippa
FOR SALE
Business Name

BeginnerGolfSwingTips.com

Business Model
Marketplace
Industry
Sports and Outdoor

$8,000

Asking Price
Multiple 5.5x
Golf blog with 100% original content, about 70% educational and 30% affiliate focused content and mailing list of 700+ subscribers.
This business owner has manually entered their financials
This business owner has connected their site traffic with Google Analytics

Facts and Figures

Location
United States
Date of Founding
2009
Full-Time Staff
Owner Operated
Annual Revenue
$2,000
Annual Expenses
$540
Annual Net Profit
$1,460
Profit and Loss
Evidence of Revenue
Note: Where the business is less than 12 months old the annualized data represents total sales for the period of operation.

Recent Performance

Month October 2018 November 2018 December 2018 January 2019 February 2019 March 2019 April 2019 May 2019 June 2019 July 2019 August 2019 September 2019
Revenue $27 $32 $36 $52 $54 $156 $136 $188 $226 $212 $274 $279
Expenses $45 $45 $45 $45 $45 $45 $45 $45 $45 $45 $45 $45
Net Profit -$18 -$13 -$9 $7 $9 $111 $91 $143 $181 $167 $229 $234
Month Pageviews Users
October 2018 11,660 7,388
November 2018 6,324 4,044
December 2018 8,017 5,215
January 2019 6,565 4,145
February 2019 6,529 4,362
March 2019 7,718 4,886
April 2019 14,655 9,026
May 2019 14,113 9,356
June 2019 12,075 8,165
July 2019 15,232 10,106
August 2019 14,569 9,872
September 2019 9,937 6,834

Note: Traffic data was provided on 06 October 2019. Enquire for more recent data.

Business Description

This website teaches beginning golfers how to play better using a unique, simple approach to the golf swing. Many all-original articles are focused in beginner golfing lessons, such as how to fix an over the top golf swing or how to become better at greenside bunker shots. There are also many articles that are geared towards making affiliate sales.

How does your business make money?

This website makes money primarily from Amazon Associates by selling golf equipment using 'Best Of' articles profiling golf clubs and accessories for sale on Amazon.com. There is also some Clickbank marketing using original articles. This website also has an all-original eBook that is used as a Lead Magnet to encourage visitors to sign up for the mailing list, which is now OVER 700 subscribers and growing,

Why should someone buy this business?

This is an all-original content website that has been online since 2009. Traffic is roughly 60% organic and has been achieved WITHOUT EVER BUILDING A SINGLE LINK. The other 40% is Pinterest traffic. All Pins will be provided to the buyer. This site earns, on average, $250+ per month, between Amazon and Clickbank. Anyone who wants an established business with good organic traffic and a solid Pinterest profile would really benefit from this site. If someone has a way to build links (not a scheme) they should be able to EXPLODE the traffic and earnings.

Why are you selling this business?

Frankly, I am sick and tired of the ups and downs of the Google algorithm. Also, I have never built a single link and cannot stomach the thought of begging for links. I refuse to use any 'dodgy' marketing tactics like PBNs and do not have a lot of time to keep writing original articles. In addition to needing some immediate cash to pay off some bills, I want to sell while the site is doing well.

Business Strengths

  • Key Words Ranking
  • Evergreen Niche
  • Length of Operation in Niche
  • Passive Revenue
  • Overall Market Size

Opportunities for a new owner

  • Launch New Products
  • Improve Current Marketing Efforts
  • Improve or Outsource Operations

Key day-to-day operations

  • Design & Production
  • Website Maintenance
  • Content marketing

Marketing

  • Affiliate Marketing
  • Email Marketing
  • SEO

Assets

  • Brand assets
  • Domains
  • Social media accounts
  • Website files, source code and content

Post sale support

This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.

Included

About the Seller

William Gerics

United States

Contact