Facts and Figures
|Month||October 2018||November 2018||December 2018||January 2019||February 2019||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on 01 October 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
A new CRM tool that has instant communications between customer and staff over text.
How does your business make money?
Monthly subscriptions, currently one customer at $149.99 CAD a month -- comes with your purchase.
Why should someone buy this business?
So far I've made $1800 bucks off one customer, they love the software. All you need to do is sell this to other businesses. I've had six almost say yes, but lack the salesmanship to get them to sign.
Why are you selling this business?Third kid on the way, no time to keep programming this thing. I just can't find the right people to help me. I know the product is solid, I'm a great coder and ideas guy -- but lack the skills to grow this into a huge business.
- Brand and Community Loyalty
- Customer Service
- High Profit Margins
- Passive Revenue
- Strong Recuring Revenue
Opportunities for a new owner
- Introduce Further Revenue Streams
- Improve Customer Service
- Develop New Features
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Order Fulfilment
- Programming / Development
- Facebook Advertising
- Google Adwords
- Brand assets
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Custom technology
- Customer databases
- Hosting accounts
- Inventory on hand or on order at the time of closing
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Registered trademarks
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Toll-free numbers
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Senior software engineer for a large Canadian company.