Facts and Figures
|Month||October 2018||November 2018||December 2018||January 2019||February 2019||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on 05 October 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
We created the online marketplace where manufacturers can upload their products by themselves. For the moment we work with creative manufacturers from undiscovered countries and because of this our project has a social mission of helping suppliers from economically undevelopped regions to reach the global market. Our strongest categories are jewelry, products made of natural wool, wood, leather and cotton. For selling the products of our manufacturers we use our own website, social media, Amazon, Ebay and Etsy accounts. Our business requires strong knowledge in SEO, FB, Insta and Google advertising
Selling unique creative products we have a margin starting from 20 to 50% per each order. Besides this our project works as a marketplace generating profit from manufacturers while they pay for listings, FB and Insta advertising and PR promotion.
How does your business make money?
- We make money from the difference between purchase price and selling price. The profit is between 20 and 50% per order.
- Working as a marketplace we generate profit from manufacturers for digital advertising, content and logistics services.
Why should someone buy this business?
This business should buy the one who is interested in a good professionally created online marketplace with all set marketing tools. Secondly our project is good for those who wished to collect a good base of suppliers from Ukraine, India, Thai and Bali. Also the business is very good for those who want to make a business as a social entrepreneur.
Why are you selling this business?I wished to change the country of living and my employment.
- High Profit Margins
- Outsourced Order Fulfilment
- Strong Manufacturing Relationships
- The Business Is Currently Growing
- Overall Market Size
Opportunities for a new owner
- Start Selling into New Markets
- Capitalise on the Emerging Market
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Product Sourcing and Design
- Website Maintenance
- Adwords Maintenance
- Facebook Advertising
- Instagram Advertising
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Customer databases
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Hosting accounts
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Registered trademarks
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
- Google Adwords
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Entrepreneur | Founder and CEO at Three Snails Corporation | Senior Managing Partner at HARARUK jewelry