Facts and Figures
Box of Challenge is a unique business of subscription boxes. Started in October 2016, all our content and boxes are unique and created over several months of intensive dedicated work. Our business is running for almost 3 years with great customers reviews, high average customer life cycle and earns Ave Profit/month $500.
How does your business make money?
We sell packages of monthly subscription or 6 months paid up front.
Why should someone buy this business?
First of all, Box of Challenge is a real business that generates revenue for more than 2 years already and DOES NOT require a capital contribution to keep running. We get organic traffic every month with zero investment in marketing.
Why should you consider buying Box of Challenge?
1. The business generates monthly revenue for more than a couple of years already.
2. The business stands by itself and pays its operational expenses.
3. This business doesn't require lots of inventory in advance as you can decide what type of box to deliver based on your current inventory.
4. Our website gets organic traffic and sales with zero marketing investment.
5. We currently have close to 100 Active users
6. I will provide post-sale support as needed.
How can the future owner improve this business?
My wife and I started this business almost 3 years ago. My wife is very creative and created an amazing variety of cool boxes with tasks for family and friends to do together. The initial idea was to create something that will keep our kids away from the screens and let us spend real quality time together, working on the challenges in the boxes. The truth is that neither me or my wife are good in marketing nor we have an idea of how to grow this business beyond the number of users we currently have.
The future owner can improve this business by:
1. Gradually invest in marketing, pay-per-click, and social media. (We have tried but never been consistent due to lack of knowledge)
2. Create a referral program and be more active with coupons and promotions.
3. Reach out to more subscription boxes directories to list Box of Challenge. (Currently, we are listed on CrateJoy which is great)
- Key Words Ranking
- Evergreen Niche
- Low Time Commitment Required
- Positive Customer Reviews
- Strong Recuring Revenue
Opportunities for a new owner
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Advance or Explore Retail / Distribution Partnerships
- Increase Basket Size Per Customer
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Order Fulfilment
- Affiliate Marketing
- Customer Referral Program
- Google Adwords
- Brand assets
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Customer databases
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Inventory on hand or on order at the time of closing
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller