Facts and Figures
|Month||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on 30 August 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
Websa100 offers its Digital Marketing Services through its website https://www.websa100.com . Potential customers contact us through the web or by phone. To generate leads we use mainly: SEO positioning and content marketing (blog and quality content).
Once a client hires us we provide them the services, either with our own resources or using external professionals who work with us as freelancers.
We provide digital marketing services, specifically:
- Digital consulting
- Web design
- Graphic design
- SEO positioning
- PPC campaigns
- Social media
- Digital reputation
- Content Marketing
How does your business make money?
Websa100 charges fees for its services. We have a company legally established in Spain (Proyectos websa100, S.L.) through which we invoice our services.
Why should someone buy this business?
We do not sell the entire company with employees and customers, but only all its “digital assets”. Specifically l the following assets:
- The websa100 brand, well recognized brand in the Spanish market
- The websa100.com domain name
- The website https://www.websa100.com made in wordpress, which includes:
o The home + 11 landing pages for digital marketing services
o Almost 1,600 post on its blog
o 26 ebooks on different digital marketing topics which can be downloaded. We have about 1600 downloads a month.
- Profiles in social networks:
o Facebook: 2882 fans
o Twitter: 5979 followers
o LinkedIn: 2085 followers
o Pinterest: 5732 followers
- The purchase of these assets can be of great value for digital marketing agencies, in the following situations:
- That they are already established in Spain and wnant to improved positioning
- That they have an interest in establishing themselves in Spain and expanding to other countries in Latin America.
Why are you selling this business?For 3 years the two partners and owners of websa100 have specialized in Social Selling Consulting services on LinkedIn. Since then their efforts are 100% focused on developing that line of business and not the websa100 business. For this reason, we want to sell all the websa100 digital assets that can undoubtedly be interesting and productive for another digital marketing agency.
- Key Words Ranking
- Brand and Community Loyalty
- Evergreen Niche
- High Barrier of Entry to Market
- Well Established and Unique Brand
Opportunities for a new owner
- Start Selling into New Markets
- Capitalise on the Emerging Market
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Website Maintenance
- Content marketing
- Email Marketing
- Registered trademarks
- Social media accounts
- Website files, source code and content
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Flippa Account Manager