Flippa
FOR SALE
Business Name

Usfinancepost.com

Business Model
Advertising
Industry
Business

$10,000

Asking Price
Multiple 1.8x
Established Google News Approved Finance Site
This business owner has manually entered their financials
This business owner has connected their site traffic with Google Analytics

Facts and Figures

Location
United States
Date of Founding
2013
Full-Time Staff
-
Annual Revenue
$5,936
Annual Expenses
$440
Annual Net Profit
$5,496
Profit and Loss
Evidence of Revenue
Note: Where the business is less than 12 months old the annualized data represents total sales for the period of operation.

Recent Performance

Month June 2020 July 2020 August 2020 September 2020 October 2020 November 2020 December 2020 January 2021 February 2021 March 2021 April 2021 May 2021
Revenue $810 $380 $310 $588 $120 $345 $630 $135 $2,260 $275 $525 $315
Expenses $40 $30 $30 $40 $30 $30 $50 $30 $50 $30 $30 $50
Net Profit $770 $350 $280 $548 $90 $315 $580 $105 $2,210 $245 $495 $265
Month Pageviews Users
May 2021 417 252
April 2021 1,535 853
March 2021 1,754 1,102
February 2021 851 571
January 2021 6,036 2,088
December 2020 961 588
November 2020 893 682
October 2020 1,226 943
September 2020 1,337 901
August 2020 1,344 769
July 2020 1,469 1,020
June 2020 1,323 924

Note: Traffic data was provided on 22 June 2021. Enquire for more recent data.

Business Description

UsFinancePost.com is a well-established finance site that is looking for a new owner to take it to a level that it truly should already be at.

I purchased this site over a year ago because I love finance and investing. Unfortunately, I also have so many other sites that I never got around to doing anything with this site and it is time to pass the torch to the person that can really make this site work.

Up until now all I have done is make paid placement from people who have reached out to me. Through this outreach, I have developed a list of over 1,000 people how are looking for paid placements. Obviously, I have worked with some of these but not all of them.

As part of this site, I will work with the new owner to show them how I easily run this side of the business so that your revenue is always coming in from that side of the business.

How does your business make money?

This site makes 99% of it's revenue from paid placements and the remaining 1% or possibly less from Adsense.

Because it makes relatively no money from Adsense, I did not include the revenue here.

If you did nothing else other than what I do for paid placements, you can run this site in 30 minutes per day for 5 days per week, but I think someone that truly invests in this site, can grow this to a 5 figure per month revenue machine in very short order.

Why are you selling this business?

I have too many sites and I cannot concentrate on any 1 of them. Because of this, I am not able to grow any of my sites.

It is time I start letting some of them go and this is one that I know is a great value for the right person.

Assets

  • Relevant email accounts
  • Social media accounts

Social Media

Facebook
640 followers
Twitter
320 followers

Post sale support

This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.

Included

About the Seller

Justin Grau

Verified Account

United States

I am a buyer and seller of primarily content sites focused on lead gen and affiliate marketing.

I am also interested in the right kind of SaaS if it comes along.

Contact