Facts and Figures
|Month||May 2020||June 2020||July 2020||August 2020||September 2020||October 2020||November 2020||December 2020||January 2021||February 2021||March 2021||April 2021|
Note: Traffic data was provided on 20 May 2021. Enquire for more recent data.
Engaging Animations has created hundreds of custom, animated marketing and "explainer" videos for companies in the US and globally, since 2018.
Our videos help businesses explain what they can do for their customers, and get their best marketing message across to their target audience. Our videos can be used on your website, social media, or even at conferences.
Every video is tailor-made to suit our client's marketing story, branding and colors. Every package includes script-writing, a professional studio voice over and animation.
Engaging Animations is essentially completely automated, with our lead generation, sales and project management fully taken care of, allowing the owner to focus on growth and scaling of the business.
This business includes powerful assets for continued growth, including:
- A highly capable project manager and sales-person
- A complete and beautiful website that can easily be adjusted for new promo's and sales ideas
- A massive portfolio of hundreds of videos created for past clients, with testimonials
- Access to our Google Ads account, which has been the source of over $200,000 revenue over the last 12 months
How does your business make money?
We make money from selling all-inclusive animated video packages.
We offer a range of options to suit just about any budget.
Why are you selling this business?
As the owner, I'm selling Engaging Animations in order to move on to a new chapter in my life. I've learned a great deal about a wide range of aspects in business from starting and growing this company, and I have managed to automate the business to such a degree that I am not required to do much work inside the business, day-to-day. I feel that I'm ready to clear up some bandwidth and get started on new projects, with the help of the funds made from selling this asset.
- Brand assets
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Customer databases
- Hosting accounts
- Inventory on hand or on order at the time of closing
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
- Google Adwords
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller