Facts and Figures
Pacific67 designs new kitchen innovations and manufactures them using the best materials, state of the art technology and talented craftsmen and brings them to North American consumers at affordable prices.
How does your business make money?
A combination of website sales, online retailer and key account agreements. The business includes a current product lineup constituted of 35 SKUs + a new product line ready for launch.
Why should someone buy this business?
All the groundwork has been accomplished and the business is ready for exponential growth:
1. A commercially successful product line + New designs ready for launch
2. Established brand name, proven marketing acquisition model
3. Established social media channels & Multiple features in magazines
4. Established easy to manage to warehouse & Shipping processes
5. Supplier agreements with alternatives
6. Vendor agreements
7. Favorable market with an upward growth trend
How can the future owner improve this business?
Pacific67 was built to scale easy:
1. Increase the production & New product launches
2. Acquire additional offline/ online distribution channels
3. Invest in the proven marketing model
Why are you selling this business?We launched Pacific67 with one single goal: Disrupt thew kitchen category with innovative and beautifully designed products. After the first year of activity, however, we find ourselves unable to dedicate the necessary time & resources to do it justice, as we are currently invested in multiple business ventures and are forced to allocate more time to other projects. We are proud of how far we have come and would like to see the company go further and upwards.
- Brand and Community Loyalty
- High levels of Automation
- High Profit Margins
- Scalable Business Model
- Well Established and Unique Brand
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Advance or Explore Retail / Distribution Partnerships
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Content marketing
- Product photography
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Brand assets
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Customer databases
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Hosting accounts
- Inventory on hand or on order at the time of closing
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
- Google Adwords
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
United Arab Emirates
After a successful marketing career, Bassel left his corporate job to set-up an innovation studio and make honest consumer products that matter. Bassel is currently involved in multiple e-commerce ventures.
An industrial designer by training, Akos made his career in product design in the household, consumer, and fashion categories. A consumer-centric sense and functionality first approach are two of his strengths.
Together, they created Pacific67, a company that seeks to redefine the kitchen experience.