Facts and Figures
|Month||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019|
|Month||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on 18 July 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
This site reviews longboard related products. When people click on a Amazon link, they go through to the Amazon site where Amazon will pitch related products to them for sale, if they do not buy the original product.
How does your business make money?
Simply put, this site is designed to take visitors to Amazon. You will make commission when someone clicks through from this site to Amazon and buys a product. It does not even need to be a Longboard related product. If they buy something on Amazon, you get commission. Just focus on getting traffic and getting them to Amazon.
The American audience is very familiar with Amazon and will buy anything from a bag of nappies to a high performing Gaming PC while they are on the Amazon site. And you get the commission.
See this link to review the last three months income evidence - http://somup.com/cqiF0dejui
Why should someone buy this business?
This is a Beginner friendly Wordpress site that makes money from Amazon affiliate only. All you need to do is organise the content each month and the site will take care of itself.
Someone who has more time and would like an easy entrance to the online space, would suit this site perfectly. That being said, this also suits anyone, regardless of your level, due to its very passive nature, aged site and niche opportunities.
The site ranks for many long tail keywords with low competition. A writing team can do some Keyword Research and then write an article about the specific keyword. Very simple, you don’t really have to do anything except talk to a writer and perform quality checks.
I currently spend less than 1 hour per month communicating with my writer and occasionally checking over some of his articles to make sure they look good before sending the payment to him. That's all I do.
How can the future owner improve this business?
Aside from simply posting more content to the site (which is a bit of a no brainer), here some other things that can be done to grow the site traffic and income:
• Adding really high quality, long "pillar" articles to start ranking the site for some more competitive keywords. This has worked with some success in the past and would be a good path forward.
• Add a mailing list and newsletter to monetise later on
• Promote affiliates that offer a higher commission than Amazon (quick win)
• Insert Adsense ads for additional revenue (quick win)
• Update previously ranking content to boost the traffic (content audit)
• Build up and utilise the Facebook page. Add other social media pages. This has not been a focus of mine, and could be much better!
• Work on backlinking to boost the sites current ranking (quick win)
• Branch into Longbords parts such as Trucks and boards only. Also you can move into Skateboards, helmets and other safety equipment that is low competition.
Why are you selling this business?In 2017 i built multiple Amazon sites along with other projects. Unfortunately my ambitions were bigger than time would allow. I just don't have time to do this site justice. After 2 years of maturing this site is ready to be a market leader
- Evergreen Niche
- High levels of Automation
- Low Time Commitment Required
- Passive Revenue
Opportunities for a new owner
- Introduce Further Revenue Streams
Key day-to-day operations
- Content marketing
- Social media accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Hi, My name is Craig and I have been building and renovating websites as a business for the past 3.5 years. I enjoy building new sites and renovating existing sites.