To access this listing you will need to sign an NDA
Facts and Figures
|Month||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019|
|Month||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on 16 July 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
Dropshipping website that sells clothing (men, women, kids), electronics, jewelry, accessories, makeup & more. Products automatically shipped directly to customer from the manufacturer after successful payment made.
How does your business make money?
We make money from selling these products, and creating a healthy markup in the supplier's original prices to create a profit after all fees & expenses are covered.
Why should someone buy this business?
- Turnkey: automated solutions make it effortless to take over.
- Profit generating machine that requires almost little to no maintenance.
- 5 VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS OVERSEAS handle ALL customer service, order placements etc. All you do is make sure you put back the money into whatever is necessary to keep the engines running (paying employees, paying for ads and paying for customer orders/shopify subscriptions & applications)
Turnkey business. Daily profit generation with no work required other than keeping your automatic ads/marketing active.
Many advertising/sales avenues have not been explored (such as Facebook, Bing, influencers, etc..)
How can the future owner improve this business?
- Establish healthy relationship with reputable payment processors (avoid payment aggregates) - and ensure your chargeback rate remains close to 0%.
- Focus on customer support (phone support especially) and providing a seamless process to resolve all customer disputes, and handling them before they are filed as chargebacks.
- Focus on providing quality, in regards to website design & general layouts, along with the ease of providing quantity.
- Develop a system to weed out any potential risks/bad products before they create issues (intellectual rights, copyrights, branded goods, or any goods that your payment processor does not support).
- Hire the right people not just based on pricing -- hire an IN-HOUSE developer that can do exactly what you envision. Avoid overseas hiring for important tasks such as this, and don't always look at "cheap".
Why are you selling this business?I am going into real estate and buying properties and taking a break from e-commerce
- High levels of Automation
- High Profit Margins
- Scalable Business Model
- Turn-key Operations
- Low Acquisition Cost for New Customers
Opportunities for a new owner
- Start Selling into New Markets
- Capitalise on the Emerging Market
- Introduce Further Revenue Streams
Key day-to-day operations
- Launching New Products
- Order Fulfilment
- Adwords Maintenance
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Custom technology
- Customer databases
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Hosting accounts
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Registered trademarks
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Toll-free numbers
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
- Google Adwords
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.