+ $7,200 Inventory
To access this listing you will need to sign an NDA
Facts and Figures
|Month||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019|
|Month||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on 07 July 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
We sell highly sought after aromatherapy products. We started out drop-shipping but have formed a very good relationship with one of the suppliers who handles shipments (both local & overseas) for us.
We also have our own private label aromatherapy products that we sell along side. One of the products, in particular, we use as an upsell to customers which our supplier ships out for us along side the other products.
About 1% of our other products (testing products) are still drop-shipped, which we are able to easily source after with our supplier.
We have a team of VAs that handle all CSR related situations: refunds, complaints etc.. they also send out the orders to our supplier daily.
Our primary form of advertising is through Facebook. We have a small amount of traffic from Google as well.
We currently have 2 sites operating. Our main site is not related to our private label, although we do sell them on there.
Our 2nd site is based around our private label brand.
How does your business make money?
We sell products on our site.
We also promote a monthly subscription on our site for one of our aromatherapy products. We currently have about 140 members there. We had 300+ early on but stopped promoting.
Why should someone buy this business?
- Product is very high in demand
- Our set up requires very minimal work to run (for owner). Could be completely hands off with one more staff member.
- We have 16+ aromatherapy products private labeled already stocked. We continually create additional products which we send out to our recurring subscription members, so costs are covered on development each month. Extra is sold on store.
Due to type of aromatherapy product, there is A LOT of potential for different marketing/product angles to move into any other health/beauty niche (skin care, weight loss, general health etc..)
- Revenue is very high so small improvements can drastically increase net profit.
- 120,000+ existing customers in our Klaviyo account.
How can the future owner improve this business?
- Improve funnel/conversion rates on pages.
- Focus on specific private labeled aromatherapy products and market them as skin care/general health solutions.
- Improve e-mail deliver-ability.
- Improve logistics for some of our private label products to allow faster shipments.
- Increase AOV via better upsells.
- Branch out to Pinterest/Snap Ads and other areas we haven't spent much time on yet.
- Look into retail or Amazon. Our private label products are VERY GOOD quality. Very few have matched our quality in that area.
- Look into influencer marketing.
Why are you selling this business?1. Focusing more on mobile app/game development. 2. Business is requiring more creative/marketing efforts than I want to do these days. Hard to keep up with Facebook changes. 3. Partner went back to school and has decided to not focus on site any longer. (Not a legal partner, it was a handshake type agreement between us). 4. Due to all of above, profit is up & down monthly & I do not have the motivation to improve at this time & have never been able to find someone who can do the marketing (which is one of the only parts that isn't currently hands off for us).
- Customer Service
- High Barrier of Entry to Market
- Length of Operation in Niche
- Low Time Commitment Required
- Outsourced Order Fulfilment
Opportunities for a new owner
- Start Selling into New Markets
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Advance or Explore Retail / Distribution Partnerships
Key day-to-day operations
- Order Fulfilment
- Content marketing
- Adwords Maintenance
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Google Adwords
- Brand assets
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Custom technology
- Customer databases
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Inventory on hand or on order at the time of closing
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.