Facts and Figures
|Month||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019|
|Month||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on July 04, 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
According to the 2019 CDC stats on hypercholesterolemia, 95 million U.S. adults age 20 or older have total cholesterol levels higher than 200 mg/dL. The cholesterol niche is huge, there is a big earning potential for any business around cholesterol. That is why I launched CholesterolMenu.com in 2014.
It is a website that provides free research-backed information on how to lower and manage cholesterol levels naturally with diet as well as heart-healthy but tasty recipes to achieve your cholesterol-lowering goals. The website features 27 100% unique articles of 700+ to 3000 words each and 18 recipes.
How does your business make money?
CholesterolMenu.com generates money from Google Adsense. From November 1, 2014, to date, CholesterolMenu.com have generated $61,601 in revenue from Adsense with 4M+ pageviews, 17M+ ads impressions, 342K+ clicks and a great Page RPM of $15+ obtained after months of testing and optimizing ads units placement. The peak of revenue was $2,589 on May 2016. This year the earnings fluctuate between $365 to $615 monthly because like hundred thousands of websites in the health niche, CholesterolMenu.com has been impacted by Google Medic update in August 2018 and we have experienced traffic drop.
Why should someone buy this business?
- Established since 2014
- Evergreen and huge niche
- Unique content
- Great backlinks from reputable websites
- Top 10 search engine rankings for 999+ keywords 999+ keywords related to cholesterol (cholesterol levels, normal cholesterol levels, cholesterol levels chart...) on many search engines including Yahoo, Bing, Duckduckgo, Info.com, AOL.
- 99% organic traffic
- Real, proved and guaranteed monthly revenue
- Awesome CTR and Page RPM. While many sites struggle to
- Great earning potential, the $2K+ per month in 2016 and the overall $61K (12K+ avg per year) is the proof.
- Comes with a Pinterest account of 4K+ followers and a facebook fan page of 12K+ followers.
How can the future owner improve this business?
- Hire high-quality SEO services to overcome Google Medic update and recover previous Google rankings to multiply the actual revenue by at least 3.
- Post more articles. The cholesterol niche is vast. There are so many keywords I have not exploited yet.
- Engage more in social marketing. The site has already a solid base of followers to expand.
- Integrate other earning sources. Instead of just posting recipes and articles, you can launch a subscription-based diet meal delivery service like the ones on weight loss but for cholesterol management. This is an untapped niche. I don't think there are services like that, or at least there are not many. The site will also be great to sell cholesterol-lowering supplements, blended tea or snacks. You already have 15K+ laser targeted unique monthly US visitors coming to the site waiting to be converted in customers, and these visitors are coming for free, you won't have to invest in ads in customer acquisition.
Why are you selling this business?1- My wife and I have launched our own natural cosmetics brand called Origine Terre. We handmade the products ourselves, package them ourselves then ship them. It is taking off and we are shipping all over the world, so I barely have time for anything else besides being a loving and present dad and husband. 2- We have started building a bigger cosmetic lab to move from the small space where we actually make our products, and as we are self-financing our business, selling CholesterolMenu.com will help cover a part of the construction costs.
- Key Words Ranking
- Evergreen Niche
- Length of Operation in Niche
- Low Time Commitment Required
- Passive Revenue
Opportunities for a new owner
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Introduce Further Revenue Streams
- Develop New Features
Key day-to-day operations
- Website Maintenance
- Content marketing
- Social media accounts
- Website files, source code and content
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
JUNIOR TRIOMPH GBEGO TOSSA
Webmaster and search engine marketer, co-owner of Origine Terre, All Natural Cosmetics Brand, married to a wonderful woman and father of a cute and lovely boy.