Facts and Figures
|Month||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
|Month||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on June 30, 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
SexyCurvesNow sells waist trainers, bodysuits and workout equipments at a discounted price.
How does your business make money?
The site has had $270,316.79 within the last year, selling bodysuits, waist trainers and workout equipment. Via Facebook, Instagram, SEO, and email.
Due to other business priorities, The site is currently being marketed using SEO and Email only since June 17th. Making roughly about $1400 + in net income per month.
Why should someone buy this business?
The store is currently bringing in $1400+ in net profit just only using email and organic traffic.
The store generated $289,000.00 in Revenues during the last 12 months using Facebook marketing.
You can add new products and start advertising on Facebook and other channels.
*** Your biggest benefits in buying this business will be:
- $1500 net profit in monthly income.
- An email list of 20,000 people who are ready to buy beauty and weight loss related items.
- A facebook pixel that is seasoned with over 7000 orders (and $290k in sales) which can be used to easily target people interested in other beauty and weight loss products.
- A site with an overall 2.59% CR and 5.25% Return rate.
How can the future owner improve this business?
This store has a lot of potentials as far as expansion and revenue growth:
- You can add new lines of beauty products and market on Google, Facebook, and Instagram.
- keep marketing to the 20,000 email list to send out daily offers by adding new related products.
- Grow the email list using Facebook
- Brand the products and private label them.
Why are you selling this business?I am currently selling this business to open up time for another business which I have my priorities on and it requires more of my time.
- Evergreen Niche
- High Profit Margins
- Large Customer Database
- Lots of Repeat Customers
- Strong Recuring Revenue
Opportunities for a new owner
- Start Selling into New Markets
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Introduce Further Revenue Streams
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Launching New Products
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Order Fulfilment
- Content marketing
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Customer databases
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Hosting accounts
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Vendor contacts
- e-Commerce platform accounts
- Google Adwords
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
I'm an online marketer since 2011, focusing on specifically on Ecommerce websites using Google, Facebook, Instagram and email marketing traffic sources.
I've created and sold multiple successful websites for 4-6 figures in the past.