Facts and Figures
|Month||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on June 25, 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
We offer end-to-end publishing services that take our clients from an idea to a published book.
How does your business make money?
- Publishing services
- Ghost writing services
- Editing services
Why should someone buy this business?
If you're looking to acquire a business in a box, Grammar Factory would be a perfect match.
Grammar Factory can be managed from any country.
- Established history of driving revenue: Grammar Factory's services have been driving revenue for the past six years, having hit $289,000 in the 2017-2018 financial year.
- Established team: All team members are fully trained and have been with the company for at least 2.5 years.
- Marketing collateral: We have a range of established marketing collateral, including brochures, business cards, post cards, bookmarks, presentations and the website, that anyone can use to market the business.
- Set processes: We have an extensive process library covering both the administrative and creative processes involved in working with clients and publishing books.
How can the future owner improve this business?
- Developing a self-generated lead flow.
- Working with past happy clients to better promote services.
- Improving website SEO for organic traffic (we have outlines for 30 blog posts based on competitor content that can be outsourced to a freelancer or a member of the editing team).
Why are you selling this business?I'm ready to start focusing on other projects.
- Brand and Community Loyalty
- Low Return Rate
- Positive Customer Reviews
- Significant IP Included
- Turn-key Operations
Opportunities for a new owner
- Start Selling into New Markets
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Introduce Further Revenue Streams
Key day-to-day operations
- Managing Staff
- Customer Support / Service
- Design & Production
- Content marketing
- Customer Referral Program
- Email Marketing
- Word of Mouth
- Brand assets
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Customer databases
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Website files, source code and content
- Google Adwords
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Jacqui Pretty is the Founder Grammar Factory, a publishing company that turns entrepreneurs into authors. She is also the author of the award-winning book, Book Blueprint: How any entrepreneur can write an awesome book.
Since the launch of Grammar Factory in 2013, she and her team have worked with over 200 authors across a range of industries – including business, finance, health and wellness, travel, marketing, property, hospitality, law, photography, personal development and more.
Many of her clients have become Amazon bestsellers, been featured on national television, landed paid speaking engagements and doubled their revenue. In short, she has witnessed first-hand the power of publishing to transform a business.