Facts and Figures
|Month||August 2019||September 2019||October 2019||November 2019||December 2019||January 2020||February 2020||March 2020||April 2020||May 2020||June 2020||July 2020|
Note: Traffic data was provided on 14 August 2020. Enquire for more recent data.
Purely Digital Marketing began in January 2018. We started as a local digital marketing agency and have expanded to a client base of 25 active client accounts in states across the US. We have most recently found success in the painting and remodeling industry offering Facebook ad lead generation services with a guaranteed lead amount to those accounts. We have other services available to cross sell or upsell to those clients as well. We have closed 14 new painter accounts in just 2.5 months with only $2,580 spent on advertising! With the right sales team in place and funds for scaling as well as systems for retaining, the sky is the limit! That's $20,958 in total one time revenue with only $2580 spent and possibility for renewals!
This system is EASILY duplicatable for other niches as well.
Facebook ad management (lead generation) with automatic follow up systems, scripts and a dedicated account manager to ensure their success with the campaign
Website Design (Wordpress with SEO Optimization)
Local SEO Package (6-month contract)
With the sale of this business comes all of our assets including but not limited to:
- Our main company website
- All of our social media accounts and pages (including our most recent successful social media page that is driving all of our most recent sales)
- Our most recent successful domain (to be disclosed upon request) that brings in all of our painter traffic and leads.
- Our entire backend access to Go HighLevel, all client accounts, all funnels, all follow up systems in place.
- Our demo decks, sales processes, sales slide shows
- Our complete SOP processes for all services
- Website templates used
- All client websites currently managed and providing recurring revenue
- All existing SEO contracts providing recurring revenue
- All contracts, image assets, etc.
- Employees, contractors, etc. (if needed by buyer)
- Information and contact information to all of our contractors and white labelers
- Testimonial videos from happy clients and reviews from happy clients.
How does your business make money?
We make money from selling our services as mentioned.
Our main source of revenue the past couple of months has been on Facebook ad management for painters and remodelers. We are not currently requiring a monthly contract with this model, but it could easily be implemented. We charge $1497/month for management
We also make money on selling website design. (It only costs us $250 to have a website built out) We typically charge $2500-2700 on a basic local website
We have templated website available for sale as well that could provide easy turnkey money for a buyer.
Finally we make money on our local SEO services that are designed to get a client ranking in the 3-pack in Google Maps. This service provides the best "bang for your buck" for local businesses as they typically see a huge return on investment. ($580/Month)
Why are you selling this business?
I am selling this business because I am ready to move onto other ventures. I have been in front of my computer long enough and I'm ready to enjoy time with my family now and start another business more suitable to our lifestyle and enjoying the outdoors.
- Brand assets
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Custom technology
- Customer databases
- Hosting accounts
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Toll-free numbers
- Website files, source code and content
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
I am a wife, mother and business owner. I have a passion for marketing with a Bachelor's degree in Communications and have owned my agency for 2.5 years now. I am a serial entrepreneur with attention to detail and processes. I know that the success of any business depends on having the right people and processes in place to scale.