Facts and Figures
|Month||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
|Month||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on June 20, 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
We provide service to the Luxury Real Estate market in Costa Rica, a well-known firm gathering the best listings in the country. We sell and rent luxury.
How does your business make money?
Luxury Homes Costa Rica makes money through commissions and fees for services rendered in the sale or rental of real property, specialized in luxurious properties.
Why should someone buy this business?
This is an established business with more than 10 years in the market, if you like interacting with clients from all over the world and selling/renting the best properties in the country and make money out of it, this business is perfect for you!
How can the future owner improve this business?
There is growth potential. Three ways to improve the business would be:
1) To branch out within the country as a franchise
2) Grow the luxury vacation side of the company
3) Include property management services
Why are you selling this business?My Family and I have decided to take a new investment opportunity in another country.
- Brand and Community Loyalty
- Lots of Repeat Customers
- The Business Is Currently Growing
- Turn-key Operations
- Well Established and Unique Brand
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Introduce Further Revenue Streams
- Advance or Explore Retail / Distribution Partnerships
Key day-to-day operations
- Managing Staff
- Design & Production
- Website Maintenance
- Content marketing
- Video production
- Facebook Community Management
- Word of Mouth
- Youtube Channel Management
Included in the Asking Price, there are the following assets:
- Car: Ford Edge in pristine condition with multiple extras. Year 2013, 110,000 km on the odometer
- 2 desks with Mac computers
- Production equipment including DSLR Nikon camera, JDI Drone and Osmo
- Business signs and some business merchandising items
- Brand assets
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Custom technology
- Customer databases
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Social media accounts
- Toll-free numbers
- Website files, source code and content
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
I am an entrepreneur and love the real estate world, it is very very exiting and well paid, I had the opportunity to work in the luxury market and my company is one of the top offices in this niche here on Costa Rica.
I have been in the business for around 13 years and buying this company is a great investment for anybody since the property has a lot of action.