Facts and Figures
|Month||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on 11 June 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
Behere (gobehere.com) is the first all-in-one platform to find and book verified apartments, coworking spaces and fitness studios, in 10+ cities around the world. We've vetted over 1000 spaces (apartments, workspaces and gyms), across 12 global cities.
Behere enables guests to book on one platform (rather than multiple) when looking to plugin to a new city, creating a seamless booking experience.
Behere for Business (also included) allows companies to streamline corporate booking and travel. Our powerful business dashboard has booking and reporting tools, enabling travel managers to oversee all bookings.
How does your business make money?
Behere takes a 15% - 25% commission fee on each transaction. Behere is a premium brand that also offers a membership option for frequent users.
Why should someone buy this business?
As we move into a more flexible future of living and work, this opportunity is growing rapidly. Behere has become the go-to platform to plugin to innovative cities around the world. Being able to search and book high-quality spaces, in one seamless user experience has set us apart from other booking platforms.
Technology is the driving force for travel disruption. The business model and technology have been set up for scale. As new flexible spaces pop up everywhere, more locations and spaces can be easily added to the platform to continue to build out supply.
- Scalable proprietary technology
- Established automated marketing workflows
- Automated operational process + payments
- Established pipeline of supply
- Key high-value + revenue generating partnerships
- Established brand / community
- Featured in Forbes, Fast Co, Travel and Leisure, AFAR etc
- Highly active social accounts / following
- 80+ pieces of highly shareable, original content
How can the future owner improve this business?
The future owner can...
- Dedicate a few hours to on-boarding new spaces/partners
- Launch new locations / cities
- Continue to grow social following / community
- Build out email marketing workflows
Or, move strictly to a B2B offering a custom travel solution for large travel teams.
Why are you selling this business?
We currently run multiple projects (not in this space) which have taken up most of our time. We've built a strong, scalable business and would like to pass it to someone looking to take the business to the next level and surpass our roadmap of 10M in revenue in the next 24 months. Or someone that wants to continue running it as a great lifestyle business while traveling the world.
- Brand and Community Loyalty
- Low Time Commitment Required
- Positive Customer Reviews
- Scalable Business Model
- Overall Market Size
Opportunities for a new owner
- Start Selling into New Markets
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Introduce Further Revenue Streams
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Launching New Products
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Content marketing
- Email Marketing
- Instagram Community Management
- Brand assets
- Custom technology
- Customer databases
- Hosting accounts
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
- Google Adwords
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
I'm Thomas, I've spent 10+ years building and scaling early stage projects across North America, Europe and Asia. I have a strong passion for marketplaces, logistics, future of living / work and mobility.
Recent projects featured in Forbes, FastCo, Fortune, TechCrunch, Travel & Leisure.
I’ve personally led expansion teams on 2 continents and 30+ new markets in the US. Built and managed operational and sales infrastructure for global scale.
I enjoy the challenge of bringing innovative products and services to market, from strategy, to hands-on-execution, to implementation of early-stage process required for growth and global scale.
Specialties: Executive leadership, strategic partnerships, scaling playbook, business operations, systems and process optimization, distributed and flexible infrastructure, sales pipeline management, early stage advising and mentoring.