To access this listing you will need to sign an NDA
Facts and Figures
|Month||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on June 10, 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
RevitCourse is a training organization, specializing in Autodesk Revit software. Students book and enroll online via our website and training is held in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Autodesk Revit is building information modelling software for architects, landscape architects, structural engineers, MEP engineers, designers and contractors. Revit software allows users to produce consistent, coordinated, and complete model-based building designs and documentation.
How does your business make money?
The business makes money by selling seats in the training course provided. A three-day fundamentals course sells for $1399 inc GST and a two-day intermediate course sell for $999 inc GST
Why should someone buy this business?
The trainer can learn the coursework and run the courses. RevitCourse.com.au has an extremely high google ranking for key search terms and has grown consistently over time.
How can the future owner improve this business?
- Training could be expanded to other cities.
- Additional material could be taught
- Additional classes could be ran
Why are you selling this business?In addition to running RevitCourse I also run an architectural practice. I would like to focus my time on running the practice.
- Key Words Ranking
- Brand and Community Loyalty
- High Profit Margins
- Large Customer Database
- Low Time Commitment Required
Opportunities for a new owner
- Capitalise on the Emerging Market
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Introduce Further Revenue Streams
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Brand assets
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Custom technology
- Customer databases
- Hosting accounts
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Registered trademarks
- Relevant email accounts
- e-Commerce platform accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.