Facts and Figures
|Month||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
The company started January the 25th, 2017 and is registered as a Florida LLC. The company focuses in drinkware category. We offer protein shaker bottles of many styles, colors, sizes and uses. We also offer stainless steel tumblers.
How does your business make money?
Why should someone buy this business?
This business was developed very meticulously since day one to be able to grow it exponentially. Our trademark has been registered and granted by the USPTO. There’s a big opportunity to sell the products in brick-and-mortar stores since they are packed in beautiful retail boxes and we own all the barcodes (Officially granted by GS1). We also own the domain name (URL) for the brand.
How can the future owner improve this business?
Business Development; partnering with other webstore and resellers to sell products through alternative channels
Why are you selling this business?
Selling the business because I have other opportunities where I need to deploy more time and financial resources. To explain further, my industry of expertise and passion is CPG (personal care products). Check novadore.com. In this case new opportunities in the natural cosmetics category arose.
- High levels of Automation
- High Profit Margins
- Strong Manufacturing Relationships
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Start Selling into New Markets
Customer support (1-2 hrs/wk); about 12-15 tickets per week. The owner takes this as a chance to make customers advocates of the brand by delivering high quality and personalized answers/solutions.
Planning and purchasing new inventory (0.5 hrs/wk). We work with 3 reliable suppliers. The products are manufactured in China and the lead times can be between two to three months.
Fulfillment and Assembly
Fulfillment (0.5hrs/wk). All orders are fulfilled by Amazon. You’ll only need to ship inventory to Amazon fulfillment centers (send an email to the warehouse with the instructions).
Marketing and Business Development
Marketing (1hr/week). Just check and optimize Amazon PPC campaigns.
Customer Profile and Segmentation
Our target market is 16 to 55 yo. with an interest for fitness and sports.99% of our customers are from the US.
Customer Acquisition is primarily via Amazon Sponsored Ads.
Customer Retention is done via Amazing customer service and service cards. Each one of our products includes a card requesting the buyer to contact us directly so we can provide timely care for their issues.
- Private-label products in the highly Unique Category
- Freedom to run business from anywhere in a world
- Multiple potential ways to grow business worldwide plus expanding through other sales channels
- Unique designs
- Fully automated business, mostly admin and planning processes 2-3 Hours per week
- We work directly with the manufacturers, meaning that it will be very difficult for competitors to get access to your costs.
- 4 new SKUs ready to launch, this represents an immediate opportunity to increase revenue.
- Opportunity to start selling in Amazon Canada and Europe.
- Business Development; partnering with other webstore and resellers to sell products through alternative channels
- Big opportunity to sell in brick-and-mortar channels.
- Expand product offering: o Water bottles for bicycles o Water bottles for kids o More styles and colors for stainless steel tumblers
Additionally to the cost of the business ($265k), the buyer needs to acquire the inventory that will allow him to continue operating the at cost (seller can provide all proof necessary). Current value of inventory is approx $250k."
List of Assets:
- Approx. $250k of inventory (not included in the price of the business at Flippa, but it is part of this sale operation)
- Registered Trademark
- Domain URL
- Graphic designs of all the boxes
- Product’s 3D renders
- Optimized Amazon listings
- Product images
- Listing copy
- Professional Videos (Just shot 5 videos, worth $1,000/ea.)
- GS1 barcodes
Seller will provide post sale support for 30 days and will provide the buyer a walkthrough of every aspect of the business.
- Inventory on hand or on order at the time of closing
- Registered trademarks
- e-Commerce platform accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Jack is a serial entrepreneur and expert in online businesses. He has founded more than 4 online businesses with over 6 figures each in annual revenue. Jack holds a bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering and an MBA in Finance.