Facts and Figures
|Month||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on 28 May 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
Selling branded label Women's Apparel online.
How does your business make money?
Our business makes money by selling women's fashion clothing and accessories online. Bags, shoes, swimwear, jackets, dresses, etc.
Why should someone buy this business?
This is an opportunity to own an established private label fashion brand with zero stocks in an evergreen niche.
Invest in a fully automated business for passive income.
A loyal customer base, 2,100+ reviews from clients commenting and showing the product purchased.
The new owner can maintain or boost revenue focusing on additional strategies.
How can the future owner improve this business?
Here are some of the opportunities I would explore:
- Private label more item categories (now we have white labeled items from 2 main suppliers: footwear and bags)
- Hire a fashion designer and launch a clothing collection
- Start selling items in physical retail locations
- Offer distribution opportunities to clothing retailers (wholesale opportunity)
- Adding new quality items/suppliers and test the items with Facebook/Instagram ads
- Selling branded items. We had a contract for reselling designer clothes with brand gateway
Why are you selling this business?
The decision of selling did not come easy, as it's been my income source and my occupation for more than 2 years. I have recently started working on a large scale SaaS project which requires my full attention and also a large injection of capital to launch to market.
- Evergreen Niche
- High levels of Automation
- Passive Revenue
- Positive Customer Reviews
- Scalable Business Model
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Advance or Explore Retail / Distribution Partnerships
Key day-to-day operations
- Managing Staff
- Launching New Products
- Content marketing
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Influencer Marketing
- Brand assets
- Customer databases
- Existing manufacturing relationships
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
I'm a very ambitious and work driven person, about to graduate from Medical School.
I studied General Medicine for 6 years, while working on my Women's Fashion Online Store and also co-managing another Men’s Fashion Online Store.
After selling my first store in 2017 - a Women’s Sportswear Online Store, I created a bigger Women’s Fashion Online Store and began specialising in Content Marketing, using targeted email campaigns and flow automations, increasing by 30% the revenue of the both on-going stores.
Online content management has always been a hidden passion and talent of mine which I am now also applying into my work as a Product Manager for a marketing automation software.
Excited for future projects to come!