Facts and Figures
|Month||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019||October 2019||November 2019||December 2019||January 2020||February 2020||March 2020|
Note: Traffic data was provided on 30 April 2020. Enquire for more recent data.
The site was first started as way for the founder to document her journey of eating healthier and losing weight. She began the site in 2013 without a clear business plan.
Many of her friends asked if she could share her meal plans and initially she did this by emailing. Eventually, she started the website as an easier way to share her meals and advice.
The site didn’t make any money until about January 2017 when it started slowly with Gourmet Ads (only around $50 a month). ?
As the site grew, more and more companies started reaching out to her and wanting to work with the site on recipe development and social media promotions. ?
As the site grew, she switched over to Mediavine for ad revenue, and has increased to around $1500 a month just from that channel. Mediavine approved properties are in high demand as it means they have been quality checked already by the MV team.
•Strong metrics. 40% Year on year Traffic growth.
• 3 Custom made meal plans.
• 95% profit margins. Lots of opportunities to re-invest and push growth.
• L7M (Last Seven Month) revenue = $25,993; Annualized = $44,560
• 593,00 Annual Users. 751,000 Annual Sessions.
• 96,222 combined social media audience. 5, 800+ email subscribers.
• Currently "passive" (few hours weekly) but mostly absentee run.
• Have an evergreen business. Plant based nutrition is expected to continue to grow by 10% year
Have a voice in key Vegan communities with direct reach to the current 5,800+ email, 96,222+ social media and 593k annual webpage visitors
How does your business make money?
Mediavine and working directly with advertisers and sponsors.
Why are you selling this business?
The seller is focusing on another business and would like to spend more time there.
- Brand assets
- Customer databases
- Hosting accounts
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Social media accounts
- Website files, source code and content
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Broker
OODIENCE provides Sell-side M&A business-for-sale representation including full company exits and majority equity sales as well as related exit-optimization consulting and growth strategy.