+ $150,000 Inventory
To access this listing you will need to sign an NDA
Facts and Figures
|Month||February 2019||March 2019||April 2019|
|Month||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on May 27, 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
Best offline retailers of luxury goods sell via our marketplace.
How does your business make money?
We get 30-45% from each paid order as a marketplace and to 60% as e-commerce (selling our own goods).
Why should someone buy this business?
- We are the best way to enter the ukrainian market (45 million consumers, huge potential of growing consumption). Even in a very sad Ukrainian economical state, we have +30% income each year.
- The highest technical level of the project.
- 90+ best retailers in Ukraine use our marketplace. The brand portfolio includes Versace, Valentino, Gucci, Dolce&Gabbana, Montblanc, S.T.Dupont, de Grisogono, Balmain, Philipp Plein, Lalique and 200 brands more.
- 30K SKU on the website, in-house content production.
- Qualified team
- 90K clients
How can the future owner improve this business?
- Project is technically ready to expand for other countries, using Ukraine as very cheap back-office.
- The marketplace is very easy way to grow by expanding different categories. Now we just started men's and kids apparel, homeware, etc.
Why are you selling this business?I've given birth to my first child and my field of interests have changed greatly.
- Evergreen Niche
- High levels of Automation
- High Profit Margins
- Scalable Business Model
- The Business Is Currently Growing
Opportunities for a new owner
- Start Selling into New Markets
- Increase Basket Size Per Customer
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Launching New Products
- Content marketing
- Product photography
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Google Adwords
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Custom technology
- Customer databases
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Registered trademarks
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
- Google Adwords
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.