Facts and Figures
|Month||February 2019||March 2019||April 2019|
|Month||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on May 26, 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
Blogerize.com is an online 'workshop' for people that want to learn more about blogging, how to get started and how to improve blogs. We've put together 15 learning modules inside the workshop where bloggers get to learn everything from branding, design, marketing or how to monetize their blogs. The whole workshop is currently offered for FREE, and the business is monetized via affiliate marketing.
How does your business make money?
The business is currently monetized with affiliate deals for web hosting and domains.
Why should someone buy this business?
If you can put in 2-4 hours daily, this is a 100% proven business model that easily nets you $2500+ per month with minimum effort. Day-to-day tasks are nearly solely based on your marketing efforts. There could be as little as 0 minutes per day or up to several hours if you're pushing out $500 daily earnings as we've previously tested earlier which is absolutely possible. Our marketing strategy costs us $0 in expenses. We use a genius social-media strategy of reaching our end-customers which is included in the sale. There is no limit to how high you can increase your marketing efforts (No cost) for this business. The only thing you need is either your own personal time or paying a virtual assistant.
How can the future owner improve this business?
(1) Invest more time in marketing. It's a proven method that the more time you invest in this strategy, the more you will earn. We've tested this for 3 years and there is literally no limit to how much you can make here - all you need is time. Prior to setting this site for sale, we gave it another push and as you can see we had $14,400 net profit just for these last 5 months between Oct to Feb.
(2) Launch paid campaigns. We have not experimented with any paid marketing promotions. We find our unique strategy too genius since it's free and works, that we didn't yet consider paying for campaigns. I'm sure with the right campaign setup you could get conversions this way as well.
Add other hosting affiliates offers. We've never promoted any other offers to our 6300 user base. You have full access to all user details and are free to promote any relevant products.
Why are you selling this business?We work full-time jobs, we have other projects and we just don't have the time to invest in this. The revenue-history greatly reflects that it goes hand in hand with the time/effort we have put into the site. We've never worked on this full-time, the only months we pushed hard were when we had time to do so, or when we originally wanted to sell the site and wanted to showcase what would be possible in terms of revenue. The other months will low revenue we've done no marketing, nothing - just passively having the site do its own thing. In October last year, we decided to sell again, so we pushed our marketing strategy the following 5 months to once again show how much revenue you can make and expect this site. Furthermore, you currently have great relationships with more than 500 buying customers, that next year could buy other hosting for their blog. (That alone could be nearly $45,000+ in commissions should you choose to pursue that path)
- Brand and Community Loyalty
- High Profit Margins
- Large Customer Database
- Scalable Business Model
- Turn-key Operations
Opportunities for a new owner
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Introduce Further Revenue Streams
- Improve or Outsource Operations
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Influencer Marketing
- Word of Mouth
- Brand assets
- Customer databases
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Social media accounts
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Been working with different web-brands the past years, now looking to sell my online properties to pursue offline ventures.