Facts and Figures
|Month||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019||October 2019||November 2019||December 2019||January 2020||February 2020|
Note: Traffic data was provided on 12 March 2020. Enquire for more recent data.
Thank you for taking the time to look this brokerage listing. I have done full due diligence on this business and verified all of the details represented here.
iHeartPoshShoppe.com is a successful eCommerce Shopify store that sells fashion products to the plus size community in USA. Has a strong focus on building a strong brand image and social media following.
- 10yr old Shopify store $4,606.69/m profit with high net profit margin of 36%
- Comes with 2,329 $43,061 worth of inventory with a sale value of $79,676
- Recognised and trusted brand in the Plus Size clothing niche
- less than $2000 a year on average spent on Google Ad words, SEO, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, etc
- 26% of traffic is from organic search, 40% from Social media.
- Extremely high rate of ~40% returning customers
- Has over 35,000 email subscribers on Mailchimp
- Ranks high in Google search results for popular and branded keywords
- Facebook page with 13,100+ likes https://www.facebook.com/iheartposhshoppe
- Instagram account with 36,600+ Followers https://www.instagram.com/posh_shoppe/
- YouTube account with many video reviews https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartposhshoppe/featured
- Current employees can be contracted to work with the new owner, automating most of the operations.
A comprehensive 51 page Information Memorandum can be found attached to the listing, which includes:
- Business outline
- Company History
- Product and customer information
- Marketing Breakdown
- Supply Chain information
- Financials and traffic data
I have also compiled all of the important KPIs in a comprehensive spreadsheet like profit & loss statement, traffic data, conversion rates, return rates and profit margins and much more. Please private message me with your google email address and I will give you access.
How does your business make money?
Revenue is made by selling plus size clothing on the site iheartposhshoppe.com. The store has made gross revenue of $138,640 and a total net profit of $55,280 in the last 12 months.
Items sold include dresses, tops, bottoms, outerwear, jeans, jumpsuits, active and seamless wear, and seasonal items like swimsuits, in plus sizes ranging from sizes XL-3X or 14-22.
Posh Shoppe started out as an Ebay store in 2010 which was quickly outgrown. In early 2012 the store was transitioned to a private domain iHeartPoshShoppe.com.
An Amazon seller account was created and used for a short while a few years back. This account is currently closed by owners decision. Both the Ebay store and Amazon seller accounts can be used to expand the reach of the business.
The profit in November is low because the owner bought additional stock to allow for an influx of sales over Black Friday and Cyber Monday. These sales flowed over to the profits of December.
Why are you selling this business?
The business was started by a husband and wife team who both engage in full-time ministry/volunteer work and were looking for work to supplement their incomes.
Within two years of starting the business, it was earning enough for the husband to quit his full time job, and for the two of them to run on a part-time basis.
Now, after 10 years of running this business, and it has grown in all aspects—number of visitors, orders, customer service concerns, social media accounts and followers, marketing needs, etc.
It has huge, untapped potential for growth. However, since the owners are determined to keep secular work to a part time basis, they have decided that it would be best to sell it someone who can devote the time to explode the business to new heights.
The owners have devoted much time and effort into building a brand. With a brand, customers are attached to Posh Shoppe based on strong emotion, not just product and service alone. This empowers the business of becoming more than just a clothing store.
The business can expand into many other lines (shoes, makeup, intimates, accessories, shape wear, to name a few); new lines can easily be introduced with same values and merit Posh Shoppe stands for.
I am a broker and don't operate any part of the business. If you are interested in having me broker your business for you, please visit https://www.jwburri.com/sell-your-website/ for a valuation.
For buyers, join my exclusive buyers list here https://www.jwburri.com/buyers/ and follow me as a seller on Flippa to be notified of all my future listings.
- Brand assets
- Customer databases
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Inventory on hand or on order at the time of closing
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Social media accounts
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Broker
My name is Joe Burrill and I have been buying and selling website business since 2012.
I personally run multiple website portfolios, am an experienced website broker and have done over 50 different deals as both a buyer and seller, totalling over $350,000.
I beleive in really getting to know my clients before dealing with them, so that I know that the business is real and that the new owner will be more than happy with it.
Having bought so many sites myself, I know what a buyer wants to see when looking at a business to buy. It is this insight that helps me portray the businesses I sell in a way they are confident to buy.