Facts and Figures
|Month||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019||October 2019||November 2019||December 2019||January 2020||February 2020|
Note: Traffic data was provided on 11 March 2020. Enquire for more recent data.
This Shopify store was established in October of 2016 as a POD (print-on-demand) store.
Over the last 3.5 years, we've added a few categories, started dropshipping, tested hundreds of products, and sold over $2.3 million worth of items.
Two main categories were always pets (pet-themed merchandise and pet accessories), clothing, and accessories (POD and custom products dropshipped from China and the US).
The core offer here is the assets we've accumulated over the years:
– Segmented Klaviyo email lists – 71k subscribers (experienced email marketers can make the asking price back in a month just from these lists);
– ManyChat messenger list – 3k;
– Four segmented Facebook pages with 58k, 4k, 1.2k, 500 real followers, and high engagement (we've never bought any fake likes or followers).
– Pinterest – 50k monthly viewers.
How does your business make money?
This store makes money by dropshipping the products.
Why are you selling this business?
I've been focused on a couple of other startups (not related), and lost interest in this business quite a while ago (as you can clearly see from P&L). But I feel like there's still a lot of potential for the right person.
- Brand assets
- Customer databases
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Always looking for great iOS apps and SaaS products.