Facts and Figures
|Month||February 2019||March 2019||April 2019|
We have two Amazon Accounts as described below:
* The first is under Seller Central that is the one we’re currently developing. We have our Baby Frame Kit (see description in our listing: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BB85MR6). This is our own product and the new owner can continue to manufacture it and we will provide all the manufacturing contacts and know-how (we have 700 units on inventory included in the deal, but we can exclude them, if the new owner wants to focus on their own products in the same or different Category).
* The second under the Vendor Central that we used only on 2017 but is active so the new owner can list products on it anytime. The Vendor Central account is a great plus as not everyone can use this model as it is only by invitation. Under this model, Amazon directly places Purchase Orders to you and they are the ones selling the product which represents an advantage in terms of cashflow.
How does your business make money?
The current business model is selling our Baby Kit Frame through Amazon FBA.
Why should someone buy this business?
If you want to start operating an Amazon business right now, our company is the perfect deal for you. We have our legal structure in place and in order, plus two accounts on Amazon so you can experience the two main methods in Amazon.
How can the future owner improve this business?
Implementing a more comprehensive digital marketing strategy: influencers, social media, improving Amazon Ads performance.
On the other hand, expanding the portfolio of products.
Why are you selling this business?The business requires to dedicate more time on marketing and developing new products to diversify and we don't have time as we're working also on a personal growth business that is our main focus.
- High levels of Automation
- Outsourced Technical Operations
- Scalable Business Model
- Strong Manufacturing Relationships
- Turn-key Operations
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Start Selling into New Markets
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Amazon PPC
- Email Marketing
- Instagram Community Management
- Brand assets
- Custom technology
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- e-Commerce platform accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
My professional experience has been focused on planning, operations, project management, organizational development, and more recently on personal growth. More than 14 years building those capabilities in technology companies across the world working under a very demanding and fast-paced business environment.
During the last 5 years, I have started different entrepreneurship initiatives (Vive scrapbook, Fotovive, Amazon Store) oriented to help people preserve their life stories in a meaningful way.
I'm a Certified Ontological Coach which is a powerful methodology for effecting change for individuals, teams, and organizations, based on a new deeply grounded and practical understanding of language, moods, and conversations for behavioral and cultural transformation.