+ $10,589 Inventory
To access this listing you will need to sign an NDA
Facts and Figures
For sale is an Amazon FBA storefront and accompanying website selling women's fashion accessories.
Highlights / info:
- $195k in sales since May 17, 2018 across 3 products @ avg. price of $36.24
- 25% to 35% profit margin across products.
- 63% of the sales are organic
- 37% of the sales are from Amazon PPC @ 15% Acos.
Sales distribution across 3 products (women’s spring to summer accessories)
- product A (45%)
- product B (28%)
- product C (8%)
- product D (11%); started selling it a few months ago. Lots of potential.
- product E (6%)
- product F (2%)
- Sitting on $8k worth of inventory at landed cost.
- $10-$15k worth more of inventory in transit.
How does your business make money?
Ecommerce sales on Amazon and our Shopify storefront.
Why should someone buy this business?
A LOT OF ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT. I have failed to capitalize, as this is not my main business and do not have a lot of time to dedicate to it. Even then, I have grossed $200k in the first year.
A. Inventory management. Since I pay little attention to this business, i'm constantly out of inventory. My sales would be 1.5x if I was always in stock.
B. Introducing new complementary products. Just launched a new product a few months ago that is already doing $5k a month in sales.
C. Converting sales to reviews by improving product packaging and including inserts to opt in buyer.
D. Influencer marketing. I've built relationships with 12 influencers (25k-100k follower range with great engagement) interested in promoting the products. Haven't done a single promotion yet, as I'm constantly out of stock.
- Granted a trademark in 2019.
- Strong listings - amazing pictures and organic keyword ranking. Nearly 2/3rds of my sales are organic at $0 customer acquisition.
How can the future owner improve this business?
This business is set up for growth, but I:
1. Have limited time to invest in this
2. Have done what I can to take it from 0 to $200k, but not familiar with more advanced Amazon strategies
Business is seasonal and does really well in the spring / summer months. It was my first year in this business and did a terrible job timing inventory.
In addition, I have 0 experience driving traffic via ads or converting orders to reviews.
Areas of improvement:
1. Driving traffic to listing - I have a customer list of ~2k people that have purchased. If someone is good at Facebook ads, they can use this list to re-target for reviews or set up lookalike audiences.
Converting reviews. I've converted <2% of orders to reviews. Haven't done any campaigns to drive reviews, just simply hoping whoever purchases leaves something good.
Using current customer base to springboard new products in the market.
Why are you selling this business?Looking to exit from this project and dedicate more time to other area's of my life.
- Key Words Ranking
- High levels of Automation
- Large Customer Database
- Low Time Commitment Required
- Passive Revenue
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Improve or Outsource Operations
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Managing Inventory
- Amazon PPC
- Influencer Marketing
- Brand assets
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Customer databases
- Social media accounts
- e-Commerce platform accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.