+ $26,000 Inventory
Facts and Figures
|Month||January 2019||February 2019||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019||October 2019||November 2019||December 2019||January 2020|
• 5+ years consistent Amazon account selling history. The actual seller account is about 10 years old. The account is grandfathered into daily $ disbursement vs. weekly or biweekly like most other accounts.
• Seller account ungated in numerous gated categories and brands, including: 7 subcategories, 31 brands, and HAZMAT. Many additional brands and categories will “auto-approve” due to the seller account’s long history.
• Seller account is consistently offered outstanding Amazon Lending terms due to stellar history. The current loan offer is $11,000 @ 5% int. rate. Offers have been as high as $25,000 in the past.
• 450 seller account feedbacks with 4.8 overall rating.
• 1500 customer email list.
• 17,000 Instagram followers.
• Established website.
• Extensive product supplier spreadsheet included.
• Approved to sell on Walmart.com. Onboarding of products needs to be completed.
• Best selling product has 27 variations with ample room to expand another 15-30 variations with a proper in
How does your business make money?
Amazon FBA Sales
Approved for Walmart.com
Why are you selling this business?
Cash Flow Issues: with greater access to cash flow, this business will flourish. Unfortunately, I do not have access to additional funding at this time.
Time Constraints: with another full time career and a young baby, I do not have the time to expand the business further, although I would like to.
- Brand assets
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Customer databases
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Hosting accounts
- Inventory on hand or on order at the time of closing
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
- Google Adwords
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller