Facts and Figures
|Month||February 2019||March 2019||April 2019|
|Month||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on May 19, 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
1. Document Control for Confluence Cloud: An e-signature and workflow plugin for Confluence Cloud, distributed through Atlassian Marketplace, helps companies comply with regulatory requirements pertaining to document review.
2. Study Randomizer: A low-cost, user-friendly IWRS service for clinical trial randomization.
***PLEASE NOTE: the attached financials cover Document Control for Confluence Cloud. Please contact me for details on Study Randomizer.
How does your business make money?
The Confluence Cloud add-on has dozens of active subscribers who pay a monthly subscription price. Study Randomizer charges a one-time fee to initiate a study, handled automatically through a Stripe integration.
Why should someone buy this business?
This is a durable revenue stream with substantial “sticky” lock-in from several customers, who have regulatory obligations to use the product, with very low maintenance or overhead costs. Additionally, there is strong potential to grow the business with marketing and/or new features.
How can the future owner improve this business?
I have done virtually no marketing our outreach - all growth is organic - so the number one thing would be to proactively sell the product, especially to small businesses who may be overpaying elsewhere.
Why are you selling this business?I am pursuing a different full-time career. Although the volume of customer support is fairly low - a few emails a month - I would like to free up my schedule for new projects.
- High levels of Automation
- High Profit Margins
- Lots of Repeat Customers
- Low Time Commitment Required
- Passive Revenue
Opportunities for a new owner
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Develop New Features
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Website Maintenance
- Programming / Development
- Customer databases
- Hosting accounts
- Policy and Process documents
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
I am an engineer, software developer, and entrepreneur. See: http://jpw.nyc/about/