Facts and Figures
|Month||February 2019||March 2019||April 2019|
|Month||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on May 27, 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
Trend Privé Magazine is a community of international game-changing artists that want to influence the world for a new, sustainable, eco and cruelty-free lifestyle.
How does your business make money?
Editorials (photographers pay to have their stories featured on our website or inside the print /web magazine);
Designers pay for photo-shoots to be published in our print issue or on our website;
Lookbook feature on the website or inside our print/web issue.
Social media posts (to be featured on our IG page);
Branding and/or re-branding services;
Media Partnership / Sponsorship;
Affiliates (we will start using this option);
Google Ads (we will start using it).
Why should someone buy this business?
Trend Prive Magazine is the world's first humanitarian luxury magazine. We have a loyal community, a unique niche that keeps growing, and a great reputation. We are global, diverse, informative and the leaders in changing the core structure of fashion. You will get connections willing to continue their contributions, therefore continued content. There are many ways to create revenue. You will get four domains (worth $3000+), and a multi-website. We will provide approved affiliates, and distribution connections. We will offer 2000+ Mailchimp subscriptions, and many free Photoshop InDesign templates, fonts and Wordpress web templates (worth $5000-7000). You will acquire an LLC company (all the legal documents, lawyer contact, info on how to renew the LLC by yourself, etc). We already paid for a trademark, and the lawyer estimated it to finalize early June 2019. You will get ISSN numbers approved by The Library of Congress.
How can the future owner improve this business?
The new owner/owners can:
1. Offer digital subscriptions.
2. Sell in mass production or in stores like Barnes & Noble, etc. We currently only sell on-demand printing. If the magazine would go in distribution, the revenue would increase substantially.
3. Increase E-mail Marketing Efforts- The current owner did not provide strong e-mail marketing, and with a loyal community and the right strategy in place, you can increase the revenue significantly.
4. Further, develop Google ads.
5. Invest in affiliate marketing. The current owner did not invest in affiliate ads, although the magazine has been approved by some major affiliate companies. We will provide you all the affiliates login info.
7. Expand the Public Relations section of the company. – Trend Privé Magazine can offer a range of public relations services and brand marketing to many brands (lifestyle, fashion, art, beauty, etc.), influencers or up-and-coming celebrities.
Why are you selling this business?I decided to work on getting pregnant this year instead, and I`d like to focus on building and raising a family from now on instead.
- Brand and Community Loyalty
- Evergreen Niche
- Low Time Commitment Required
- Positive Customer Reviews
- Well Established and Unique Brand
Opportunities for a new owner
- Capitalise on the Emerging Market
- Introduce Further Revenue Streams
- Advance or Explore Retail / Distribution Partnerships
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Website Maintenance
- Content marketing
- Adwords Maintenance
- Native Advertising
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Policy and Process documents
- Registered trademarks
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Website files, source code and content
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Romanian-born American, U.S. Air Force spouse currently serving on a special assignment in Israel. I also work at the U.S. Embassy Jerusalem, as the NCIS Special Agent in Charge Executive Assistant for Force Protection Detachment. A very busy human being.