Facts and Figures
|Month||February 2019||March 2019||April 2019|
This business provides beauty products to consumers through the dropshipping model. This means you will not have to hold inventory or fulfill any of the items manually.
How does your business make money?
We make money from selling products at a profit friendly margin while using Facebook and Instagram ads to drive traffic. The profit margins range between 25%-35% which is in the top 1% of the dropshipping industry according to Shopify's analytics.
Why should someone buy this business?
The operations of this store are 90%+ AUTOMATED!
Automations in place:
- Fulfillment: We have an exclusive deal with our supplier for them to automatically fulfill orders and update tracking information as orders come in. This connection will be transferred to the buyer.
- Support: I've hired a talented support team for $5/hour to manage all emails and customers inquiries. Support team will continue working at buyers discretion.
- Facebook Ads: I will give you specific audience targeting that's providing an minimum ROAS of 2+. Sit back and watch the catch flow in.
The only thing you will need to handle is sending the payments to the suppliers when needed. The payment to the support team is done automatically through upwork and usually only costs $10-$15 for an entire weeks worth of work.
How can the future owner improve this business?
The future owner will receive all created assets for advertising. These have not been used yet and will provide the new owner a huge ROI when implemented into the ad campaigns.
Why are you selling this business?I've recently launched a Marketing Agency and plan to scale into a physical office location with multiple employees as soon as this business is sold. Selling this business while provide me with immediate funds to secure all needed business assets.
- High levels of Automation
- High Profit Margins
- Low Time Commitment Required
- Outsourced Order Fulfilment
- Outsourced Technical Operations
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Start Selling into New Markets
- Capitalise on the Emerging Market
Key day-to-day operations
- Content marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Instagram Advertising
- Brand assets
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Hosting accounts
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
I was previously a full time Software Developer for E*TRADE until I left my position to pursue full time entrepreneurship. I'm based in Chicago, but I love to travel. Also a big fan of the Chicago Cubs!