Facts and Figures
|Month||January 2019||February 2019||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019||October 2019||November 2019||December 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on 07 January 2020. Enquire for more recent data.
Allbestchoices is an Amazon Affiliate website that has been created on 2017-01-22 (you can check the domain history here: http://whois.domaintools.com/allbestchoices.com). It was completely clean and all the content and design have been created from completely zero.
The main purpose of building this website was to make it a high-reputable review resource and earn commissions from selling Amazon products. It is already has a stable income of $300 - 400 a month from Amazone Affiliate. Its a very easy to maintain, all you need is to produce more content to expand the niche and get more Amazon affiliate sales.
Allbestchoices.com is a strong domain with high-authority characteristics, that were achieved through implementing the most effective whitehat link building strategies like Guest Posting and establishing Scholarship campaigns.
How does your business make money?
Here are the main ways to make money from Allbestchoices.com:
- Like there was said above, this website makes money through the Amazon Affiliate Program (earning commissions from sales on Amazon).
- The second way to earn money from this website is to publish a Paid Posts, usually, I sold them for $150 per post on Average.-
- Post ads for other affiliate sites like Clickbank
Some key statistics:
- $3480 in revenue in the past 12 months
- $300 average monthly revenue over the past 12 months
- Low maintenance, newbie-friendly, no need to spend tons of money
- Great site for expansion, thousands of topics to cover, can expand into multiple niches. Furthermore, you can improve the already established money article to increase the earnings even quicker.
Why are you selling this business?
I need funds for my new startup.
- Marketing materials and collateral
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller