Facts and Figures
|Month||February 2019||March 2019||April 2019|
RawBox is a luxury subscription box that caters to an audience passionate about superior, high-quality natural and organic ingredients loaded with health benefits and free of the bad stuff.
How does your business make money?
Charges bi-monthly for subscription boxes sent to your home or business.
Why should someone buy this business?
I launched RawBox in August 2015 and was profitable within 6 months of launch. I started the business with monthly shipments and changed to quarterly boxes in 2017. After a customer survey, I found the "sweet spot" to be bi-monthly shipments and switched in January 2018.
The potential for RawBox is highly untapped because this hasn't been a full-time job for me. Due to health issues I, unfortunately, don't have the time or effort to meet the growth potential that I see.
How can the future owner improve this business?
Utilize media coverage (more digital PR), really focus on influencer marketing for growth with key influencers in the space and tap into the already large following on social media.
Why are you selling this business?To be completely honest, we're looking to buy a house which is the only reason we're selling this business.
- Key Words Ranking
- Positive Customer Reviews
- Scalable Business Model
- Well Established and Unique Brand
- Low Acquisition Cost for New Customers
Opportunities for a new owner
- Capitalise on the Emerging Market
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Improve or Outsource Operations
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Managing Inventory
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Order Fulfilment
- Adwords Maintenance
- Facebook Advertising
- Influencer Marketing
- Instagram Advertising
- Brand assets
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Custom technology
- Customer databases
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Inventory on hand or on order at the time of closing
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
- Google Adwords
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Serial entrepreneur with expertise in digital marketing.