Facts and Figures
|Month||February 2019||March 2019||April 2019|
|Month||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on May 30, 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
A restaurant POS system cannot be a one-size fits all. Specific types of establishments need specific functions that fit their operation, nothing more nothing less. At Egulen POS we understand that, so we have three different types of POS system that you can choose from: myRestaurant, myCafe and myKiosk.
Features useful functions for your business use:
* Best used in ,restaurants, cafes, bistros, and other F&B outlets with seating arrangements and QSR.
- Inventory/ Recipe Management
- Multi-Outlet/ Franchise Control & Reporting
- Customer Relations Management (Loyalty & Prepaid Card)
- Table Management
- Self-Order (Bring Your Own Device) BYOD and many more.
How does your business make money?
Monthly or annual subscription
Why should someone buy this business?
We are offering the complete iPad POS solution. We are not selling actual business, but the solution itself. In other words, offering white-labeling of our feature rich, cloud based iPad POS solution, proven to be fully compatible with F&B businesses by hundreds real users.
How can the future owner improve this business?
Build loyalty and supply chain management platforms on top of it.
Why are you selling this business?Venturing to another type of business.
- High Profit Margins
- Passive Revenue
- Scalable Business Model
- Strong Recuring Revenue
- Low Acquisition Cost for New Customers
Opportunities for a new owner
- Start Selling into New Markets
- Introduce Further Revenue Streams
- Develop New Features
Key day-to-day operations
- Managing Staff
- Customer Support / Service
- Managing Inventory
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Google Adwords
- Brand assets
- Custom technology
- Customer databases
- Inventory on hand or on order at the time of closing
- Registered trademarks
- Website files, source code and content
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller