Facts and Figures
|Month||January 2019||February 2019||March 2019|
|Month||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on May 09, 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
Simcy Creative is a business operating in the internet industry. At Simcy Creative we create web applications for businesses and individuals and sell them online via CodeCanyon. This is a platform by Envato. We have generated over 390 sales from our 4 web applications. The income is passive with no marketing.
How does your business make money?
We make passive income of $600 monthly selling licenses of our web applications here https://codecanyon.net/user/simcy_creative/portfolio
We also make $800+ through customisations of the same web applications for clients who need customisations. Customisations ranges from $50 to $1000 depending on the scope.
We do customisations depending on team availability, so customisation income varies each month.
Why should someone buy this business?
There are many reasons to buy Simcy Creative;
1. It generates passive Income
2. You make money via customisations, these are clients who come to you, not the other way round.
3. Each month we get several requests for custom projects, so if you are into software business, this is a source of new clients. Plenty!
4. Great Envato reputation with Trusted approval. 4.5 Rating.
How can the future owner improve this business?
Add more web applications, each new web app means more money. We have two more web apps that are not published yet, we are testing and documenting it before publishing.
You can advertise the business as well, we have done zero advertising and still achieved great results.
Improve on social media, that's something we really ignored. Not sure why.
Why are you selling this business?I have two other businesses and and I am selling Simcy Creative so that I can focus raise money to pump into the other business. This company means much to me and has so much potential. I have a list of 15 web apps I was planning to create and I will share with the new buyer to grow the company.
- Brand and Community Loyalty
- High Profit Margins
- Passive Revenue
- Positive Customer Reviews
- Low Acquisition Cost for New Customers
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Develop New Features
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Programming / Development
- Custom technology
- Customer databases
- Hosting accounts
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
I am web developer with interest in developing simple solutions for Businesses.