Facts and Figures
|Month||January 2019||February 2019||March 2019|
TrYptiX Fashion and Rave-Nation offer high quality Light Up Clothing centered on the Electronic Dance Music, Rave and Festival industry. "Look Good, Live Wild, Love Life"
How does your business make money?
TrYptiX / Rave-Nation sells beautiful Light Up Clothing on two domains, Etsy, and Amazon. Rave-Nation has been in operation since 2009 and has a rich history in the rave scene. TrYptiX is making waves with stunningly beautiful, branded, illuminated apparel.
Why should someone buy this business?
Fiber Optic fashion is brand new, and a wide range of audiences love the fashion. If you buy this business you are entering a profitable niche that is not only un-saturated but rapidly growing. Check out our clothes and tell us you have seen anything like it before?
How can the future owner improve this business?
- New photography shoot to obtain catalog quality images and 'lifestyle' images. ~$2,000 to $5,000 investment
- Build B2B catalogs using new catalog images to target specific niches (will explain in detail only after sale is complete)
- Use lifestyle images to create influencer and affiliate marketing materials. Reach out to both.
- Ramp up Social Media. TrYptiXfashion.com has seen its instagram following grow by 3,500 people within 6 months with minimal efforts. Any serious efforts should lead to huge growth.
- Complete and launch the TrYptiX (and/or) Rave-Nation branded Android/Ios App ~$1000
- SEO Campaigns should be restarted immediately to control words like "Fiber Optic Clothing" and "Light Up Clothing" while the terms are still new and un-saturated.
- Above tasks should be done immediately. After 1-2 years, new products should be developed. (Again previous owner will give insight into what items have been requested)
Why are you selling this business?After having ran Rave-Nation.com for nearly 10 years, I have grown burnt out. I started the business shortly after highschool with $1000, struggled to maintain it through college for several years and now that I am seeing huge potential for growth with the new light up clothing line, I just no longer have the passion, energy and drive that is really needed to take it to the next level. Its a bitter sweat decision to sell, one that has taken me months to actually pull the trigger on.
- Key Words Ranking
- Brand and Community Loyalty
- Customer Service
- High Profit Margins
- Positive Customer Reviews
Opportunities for a new owner
- Start Selling into New Markets
- Capitalise on the Emerging Market
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
Key day-to-day operations
- Managing Staff
- Customer Support / Service
- Managing Inventory
- Website Maintenance
- Facebook Advertising
- Google Adwords
- Brand assets
- Custom technology
- Customer databases
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Inventory on hand or on order at the time of closing
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Registered trademarks
- Social media accounts
- e-Commerce platform accounts
- Google Adwords
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
I have a passion for electronic dance music that has driven my taste in product and has resulted in the products you see on Rave-Nation.com and TrYptiXfashion.com.
I am a Shopify partner and love building sites!
A few years ago I graduated from the University of Wyoming with a degree in accounting.
While in college I competed in a business competition and with my baby Rave-Nation I won 1st place against several high tech firms.