Facts and Figures
This is a Shopify Dropshipping store in the Korean Fashion niche. We work directly with suppliers and never hold any inventory. You do not need to spend a dime to order product until the customer has already paid you.
How does your business make money?
The business makes money mainly through driving traffic from its Instagram page, which has over 25,000 organic followers, to its website. My main way of marketing is utilizing Instagram influencers. I have a list of influencers who have proven to generate website visitors and purchases. In addition, I have an email list of 9,331 relevant people that I have never used that I would happily give the new owner.
Why should someone buy this business?
Since the launch of this business, not much effort or time was fully committed and the store still managed to bring in the numbers you see above. Thats right, 25,000 followers, 9,331 email opt ins, and a loyal Instagram following without much time commitment. I am currently pursuing my masters degree and simply too busy to run this business to its full potential.
With this business you get:
- A loyal and engaging Instagram following of 25K that can easily be snowballed into more
- Access to an email list of over 9,331 never before touched email subscribers
- A website theme that costs $200 alone
- List of products that have proven to sell over and over again & list of influencers to market these products for you
- Free traffic from its large social media following
- I will work with the new owner for 30 Days after purchase to ensure the new owner is on the right track
How can the future owner improve this business?
- The future owner of this business will see even more success than he/she will already see if the owner expands into different marketing channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Blog, etc.
- Devote more time to growing the Instagram following and posting content.
- Utilizing the email list of 9,331 people that I have never even touched before. This is valuable as you can put a product into the inbox of someone who is already interested in the niche.
- Expanding into the Kawaii Fashion niche.
- Staying consistent
Why are you selling this business?I am selling this business simply because I do not have time to keep up with the orders and socials. I am currently pursuing my degree which takes up a lot of time. With this being said, the reason why the sales fluctuate is because due to my time schedule, I was sometimes forced to close the store due to my hectic schedule.
- Brand and Community Loyalty
- High Profit Margins
- Large Customer Database
- Well Established and Unique Brand
- Overall Market Size
Opportunities for a new owner
- Capitalise on the Emerging Market
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Introduce Further Revenue Streams
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Launching New Products
- Order Fulfilment
- Website Maintenance
- Content marketing
- Email Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Instagram Advertising
Reason for the declines in revenue is because I did not have time to delegate to the business. So there were times when the store was shut down.
- Brand assets
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Social media accounts
- e-Commerce platform accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Hi my name is Jason, I am currently pursuing my masters degree. I have been doing Ecommerce for about 4 years now. Besides business, I love watching basketball and working out.