Facts and Figures
|Month||January 2019||February 2019||March 2019|
KP Inc, which operates the Amazon storefront Shopbeat, sells survival tools and phone chargers on the largest marketplace in the world! A great bonus is that all the operations connected with storage and delivery are conducted by Amazon. The business has been highly rated and has had consistent sales since it started operating in 2017.
How does your business make money?
We make money from selling survival tools and phone chargers on Amazon.
Why should someone buy this business?
Selling on Amazon is really a profitable business, if you manage to choose the correct product for sale and develop correct strategy. This is exactly what we did! We've chosen products for sale very properly based on sales level and other statistics.
How can the future owner improve this business?
I would look for new products to the widen the range.
Why are you selling this business?We require to find an investment for a new project, hence why we are selling the account.
- High levels of Automation
- Low Time Commitment Required
- Outsourced Order Fulfilment
- Passive Revenue
- Positive Customer Reviews
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Improve or Outsource Operations
- Advance or Explore Retail / Distribution Partnerships
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Launching New Products
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Amazon PPC
- Facebook Community Management
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Social media accounts
- Website files, source code and content
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller