Facts and Figures
|Month||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019|
Note: Traffic data was provided on 28 May 2019. Enquire for more recent data.
Costume City was originally a company with several store fronts throughout Seattle. It recently transitioned to an
e-commerce website with inventory of hundreds of costumes from top costume manufacturers. and hundreds of costumes already in the FBA fulfillment centers of Amazon.
How does your business make money?
We make money from selling costumes and party supplies online, through our website fulfilled by our warehouse with 2 + more years on the lease, and our FBA account with amazon.
Why should someone buy this business?
Included in the sale of Costume City is;
The website, domaine name, logo, organized inventory of over 900 products. Subscriber list of over 100,000 customer emails. 2 Pinterest accounts one with 665,000 views/in the month of February, the other with 568,000 in February. During Halloween views were 2 million.
Youtube account, Facebook, Instagram, twitter.
How can the future owner improve this business?
• Optimize the website to increase SEO
• Take advantage of marketing for parties and festivals for year round events and sales.
Why are you selling this business?moving out of state to assist with an elderly parent.
- Large Customer Database
- Significant IP Included
- The Business Is Currently Growing
Opportunities for a new owner
- Start Selling into New Markets
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Introduce Further Revenue Streams
Key day-to-day operations
- Launching New Products
- Managing Inventory
- Order Fulfilment
- Website Maintenance
- Google Adwords
- YouTube Advertising
- Brand assets
- Contracts (written or verbal) with customers and suppliers
- Customer databases
- Existing manufacturing relationships
- Hosting accounts
- Inventory on hand or on order at the time of closing
- Marketing materials and collateral
- Policy and Process documents
- Relevant email accounts
- Social media accounts
- Vendor contacts
- Website files, source code and content
- e-Commerce platform accounts
- Google Adwords
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller