Facts and Figures
|Month||January 2019||February 2019||March 2019|
Careerswiki.com is a content-based website that generates passive income. Founded in Greece in 2014, this website, which has over 120 high-quality articles helping users to discover what they have to do to achieve their dream careers, enjoys and net profit of $1,721 and would best suit a buyer with great interest in content sites.
How does your business make money?
We make money by Campus Explorer affiliate program. There are some widgets on the website that users opt-in and we get paid from Campus Explorer. Also a really small portion of our income comes from Adsense.
Why should someone buy this business?
• It has generated over $10,000 since i built it.
• It is not a new site!!! It is a 4, 5 years old site with STABLE income and traffic!
• The website is built on word-press so it is really easy to use and edit.
• I will be happy to answer questions until the new buyer feels confident to run the site on his own.
• There are a lot of high DA backlinks to this site like wikipedia.com, wikihow.com, recruiter.com, reference.com, du.edu (you can search semrush, ahrefs etc.) . My self I have built these links using white-hat techniques.
• The domain is 4 ½ years old and has a DA 38 that makes it really powerful.
• 121 Unique high quality SEO optimized articles, all of them more than 1000 words. All articles are based on keyword research I have made.
• All information is unique and written to an extremely high standards. Writer's first language is English.
How can the future owner improve this business?
For someone that does not want to give time to the website and just have a small steady PASSIVE income just add some articles from time to time.
But if you want, you can easily increase the revenue by adding more content, building some links and also consider changing the second monetization method from Adsense to Taboola or Outbrain.
Also I have never tried to arbitrage with paid traffic so there might be some opportunities there.
Why are you selling this business?As you can see it has been almost a year since i lastly updated the site. I am involved in several projects that don't leave me time to dedicate to Careerswiki so i took the decision to sell it.
- Evergreen Niche
- High levels of Automation
- Length of Operation in Niche
- Passive Revenue
- Strong Recuring Revenue
Opportunities for a new owner
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Introduce Further Revenue Streams
- Improve or Outsource Operations
Key day-to-day operations
- Website Maintenance
- Content marketing
- Registered trademarks
- Website files, source code and content
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Over 5 years of experience in SEO building my own personal authority sites using whitehat techniques and taking clients helping them rank their sites.