Facts and Figures
|Month||January 2019||February 2019||March 2019|
Dogs Against Romney is an affiliate site in the Home and Garden industry that focuses on the promotion and review of dog supplies.
Founded in March 2018, the site makes its money through referrals to sites that sell these dog supplies and would suit a buyer who is savvy with digital marketing.
How does your business make money?
The site primarily earns commissions from customer purchases on Amazon.com and Chewy. It also earns from ad-network clickthroughs.
Why should someone buy this business?
The site requires minimal maintenance and is able to generate income passively.
How can the future owner improve this business?
- Focus on informative content to gain traffic and run ad-network like media.net. I got 60$ from media.net within 15 days of testing this ad-network
- Build own community on Facebook
- Build email subscriber list
- Do the Conversion Rate Optimization (because at the moment I haven't implemented the CRO)
Why are you selling this business?We have other priorities to attend to at the moment.
- Key Words Ranking
- Evergreen Niche
- Passive Revenue
- Scalable Business Model
- Overall Market Size
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Advance or Explore Retail / Distribution Partnerships
Key day-to-day operations
- Content marketing
- Brand assets
- Social media accounts
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller